Bono&Robin Williams...a connection?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rythemwire

The Fly
People say that the two look alike :no: I think Bono is wayyyyy sexier then Robin although Robin is EXTRMELY funny:lol: so what do you think do they look alike it was on Au2 website:huh:

see ya :bono: Rythemwire

alright, it's really funny that you should mention that, because on the elevation tomb raider video, there is a part at the end where the wind is blowing on bono and my boyfriend said, hey look it's robin williams. well i never noticed it before because, hello bono is hot, robin is not. but i thought that maybe it was just my boyfriend thinking that. huh wierd

He does look kinda like him but Robin is funnier and Bono is hotter :up:

Robin Williams-
robin.gif

Robin Williams-
334%3A24%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232398563446nu0mrj

Furball-
334%3A24%3A%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C34%3A83%3C%3Aot1lsi

Furball-
334%3A24%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A5%3B37683nu0mrj

Last edited:
I've heard this a lot. Personally, I think that Bono didn't look like him at all when he was younger -- it's just the aging that shows in his face that is similar.

Re: Bono lets me call him Mork..

Gina Marie said:
What is wrong w/ you people-haven't you seen this pic?

And who has EVER seen them in the same room together?:eyebrow:

robin_williams_in_U2.jpg

:sexywink:

LMAO! Makes me think of that Jerry Lewis movie.... before drinking potion = nerdy and after drinking potion = sexy and cool!
I hope Robin never ever runs out of potion. :sexywink:

Robin Williams sometimes reminds me of Bono, but Bono has never reminded me of Robin Williams. :D

freaky. :|

I never thought about it.... I guess they have those thin lips..... and I guess Bono is aging you can tell now..... and well... he does resemble Robin :huh: But I never think of it when I see Robin or when I see Bono....

Bono is sexy!

Robin is just Robin! :eyebrow:

I don't think so. Only Pop Bono looked anything like him. None of the rest of the eras resemble him IMO. I used to think Bono looked kind of like Patrick Swayze.

Last edited:
God made Robin, and though... this could have looked so much better. Then, he made Bono and saw that all was good.:D

flaming june said:
God made Robin, and though... this could have looked so much better. Then, he made Bono and saw that all was good.:D

LOL Ana!!!!!

BTW I :heart: your sig...Larrybelly!!!!!:drool:

Daisyphisto, thank you for getting rid of that pesky Daisybean- now I'll be able to overtake her in posts while she's gone:lol:

Re: don't shoot the messenger...

Gina Marie said:
Hey I didn't make that pic-I'm just the messenger :tongue:

My Mother said that Bono looks like Robin in this pic..

wef_07.jpg

robin-williams.jpg

:eyebrow: :eek:

I really don't think so. Bono is so *hot* in this pic. Robin is funny but he's not that hot by a long shot.

I dont think that they look like but they do have blue eyes. Last night i watched Robin Williams from Brodway Theatre '02. It made me laugh so hard, I just wanted to share that.

adamswildhoney said:
I dont think that they look like but they do have blue eyes. Last night i watched Robin Williams from Brodway Theatre '02. It made me laugh so hard, I just wanted to share that.

I think robin williams is funny. He and bono have the same kind of nose..they are a little different. and robin williams has blue eyes like Bono..thats about all the simularities

answer guys knows all

Taken from here

Do you think Bono and Robin Williams look alike? Strangely, I find Bono absolutely delicious, but Robin not so much. Any thoughts?

Dear Becca:

Four out of five dentists say that Bono is more delicious than Robin Williams. Here are two formulas:

Bono + Academy Award + four pounds of body hair + house in San Francisco = Robin Williams.

Robin Williams + brain + marital fidelity + empathy + open door at White House = Bono.

Answer Guy is no fan of Robin Williams. Although when Williams gets off on a verbal tangent, I find myself longing for the relative brevity that is Bono. The two of these guys in a room would rid the area of oxygen pretty quickly.

:wink: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom