Bono and PLEBA(?) in my dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
My third B. dream: Bono, me, amd about 12 or so other women are hanging around a giant bed eating vanilla ice cream cones and telling stories. It's warm and so we're all sweaty and sticky from the white ice cream (!). We all have summer clothes on and B. is lying next to me, on top of my left arm. It's all very friendly and unsexual. Maybe except for the ice cream.

My first B. dream was me taking B. into a teacher supply store and being unable to get him to stop playing with the toys and the kids.
smile.gif

The second dream was worthy of Mrs. Edge, and so it stays between me and no one, not even the hubby.
wink.gif
Let's just say my satisfaction was taken care of first. Ahem.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

[This message has been edited by martha (edited 08-28-2001).]

Ok. I'll spell it out: Think of what vanilla ice cream looks like on skin.

The married ladies may get it.

------------------

Yay! Vanilla ice cream! Lucky Martha. That sounds SOOO fun. Although I doubt we'd have "summer clothes" on if it was real life.
wink.gif

And I wanna know about the other dream! TELL! WAAAAHHHHH!!!!

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

OMG -- that's like the dream I had a month or so ago with me and Bono eating popsicles. What is it with Bono and ice cream? I can't remember where I posted it, but we were on a hill eating popsicles and he said "Hey my favorite flavor" or something like that. But I don't know what flavor!!!

PS Martha, you scandalized me!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Bono? Eating popsicles with you? Now I'm scandalized!!

<evil chuckle>

------------------

Originally posted by martha:
Ok, but I reserve the right to be coy and blush.

It was a quick dream; B. took care of my...um, needs...down below, completely, orally, and then addressed his needs (using the same area of my body) while I was lying there. No work on my part, if you get my drift. I held him tightly after we were finished. It was a very nice, sweet, loving dream. Completely scandalous, since I was sleeping next to my husband.

Wow1.gif

I am shocked - no just kidding - I have had similar dreams sleeping next to my husband. I am just glad I do not talk in my sleep. God knows what I could be saying.

------------------
u2achtungbaby.homestead.com

Come on take me away
Come on take me home
Home again

It was a quick dream; B. took care of my...um, needs...down below, completely, orally, and then addressed his needs (using the same area of my body) while I was lying there. No work on my part, if you get my drift. I held him tightly after we were finished. It was a very nice, sweet, loving dream. Completely scandalous, since I was sleeping next to my husband.

WHY CAN'T I EVER HAVE DREAMS LIKE THAT?????? WWWAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Share, Martha.
tongue.gif

Umm.. telepathically email me some.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

Damn, eating vanilla ice cream will never be the same....
biggrin.gif

Ah well, i like French Vanilla much better anyway. So much sweeter - UHHHHHH...Yikes.... hee hee!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista, that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 08-29-2001).]

Originally posted by u2achtungbaby:
I am just glad I do not talk in my sleep. God knows what I could be saying.

LOL! This was my same worry when I woke up from this dream because in the dream, I was saying B's name over and over as I held him. I was holding my breath right after I woke up, because the teasing from the hubby would have been endless had he heard me.

------------------

------------------

Bono? Eating popsicles with you? Now I'm scandalized!!

<evil chuckle>

lol! sorry
biggrin.gif
I WANT TO KNOW HIS FAV FLAVOR!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Back
Top Bottom