Bono and Larry on Comic Relief

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't stop watching it eitherZ! lol. Fantastic and funny. :) Was just an act or did just happen? I love how Bono is all helping people when Bono said "This is going to charity!" Larrys high voice was wonderful! ;)

I downloaded this clip quite some time ago. Sorry I didn't share - I figure by the time I get something, everyone has it. ;) But it is very funny. I was really surprised at how good both Bono and Larry were in it. Bono did that "Sightings of Bono" short a while back and I felt he was great in that as well.

What I really like is how U2 are so willing to mock all of their charity work, especially Bono's. For example, not only in this in this "Comic Relief" bit, but also on "The Simpsons", when Edge mocks Bono going on yet another little tirade about the "little guy" (in that case, the garbage men :lol: ). Good stuff! :yes:

Okay, bumping this up because I can't download it! Anywhere else I search for it, it can't be downloaded! Wassup?

}:)~

rivergoat said:
Okay, bumping this up because I can't download it! Anywhere else I search for it, it can't be downloaded! Wassup?

}:)~

I'm not sure, I can't download it anymore either. I think Bono Online may have removed it from their site. :(

andorra is a small country in europe

the link is down......
*sad*

ok, i found the second link

*happy*

Last edited:
greety said:

Tomer is right. Andorra is a little state in the between France and Spain.
I's a tax paradise, more or less like Monaco.

I was wondering that myself. I thought it was some sort of country, but couldn't remember details. Thanks for the info!

Thanks for sharing - I've seen the clip once before but never saved it back them, but I sure did now! Things like this is priceless... :laugh:

fah said:
'I thought we were saving up to buy Andorra'

^^ :lmao:

Last edited:
RockNRollDawgie said:

Yep, from an MTV special! Bono is singing to his food. :)
"Oh Jeannie! Oh Jeannie, I'm in love with yoooooooooou."
The flight attendant gives a nervous smile, and gets as
far away from Bono as possible. LOL!!!!!!

LOL!
Does anyone have a video of this?

madamadam said:
is everybody elses clip only 12 seconds long or is my realOne player crappier than i thought it was? (I usually cant play anything on it ):reject:

Hey guys!

you can only play it on quicktime, which is free and is a good player...

glad you all like it.

i do have the comic relief 2005 video of Bono talking but i havent uploaded it to the site yet, but i will do soon.

on a side note any bono fan photos of the tour, feel free to mail to me;)

Back
Top Bottom