Bono & Larry Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MadDaisy said:
[B
0blarry.jpg
[/B]
Looks like this should also go under the "Drunk Bono" thread

I have a very cute pic of Bono sitting at Larrys drums, peeking over the top of them, but i can't find it!!! Help! Does anyone have that one? (I'm hopeless with naming my files)

:giggle: Larry always seems to snag the younger ones 1st. My daughter has a friend who doesn't like U2 and would tease me about how "ugly" Bono is etc. etc. etc.... Until one day I showed her a pic of Larry, and she stopped dead in her tracks and was like... "oh :ohmy: ".

:lol:

I was looking all over the place for this pic yesterday and couldn't find it. Then I remembered I hadn't scanned it yet :rolleyes:
Bono in Larry's element...pretty cute :)

bonodrumssmileelevation.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

Can someone tell me which interview these pictures are from. There seem to be quite a few pictures from that interview, some with subtitles (in Danish?). Bono and Larry look very cute in these pictures, especially Bono when he's drinking out of his coffee cup.

last unicorn said:

Can someone tell me which interview these pictures are from. There seem to be quite a few pictures from that interview, some with subtitles (in Danish?). Bono and Larry look very cute in these pictures, especially Bono when he's drinking out of his coffee cup.
It's some Norwegian documentary. I'm sorry, I don't know the name of it or anything :scratch:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Does anyone actually have this Norwegian interview on file coz I've been looking for it for ages now?!? :ohmy:

Get pics! :drool:

hcbiggs, I just remember that I wanted to send you a blank DVD. You wanted to burn me an interview but I lost your address :sad: Could you give it to me again, please? Then I'll send you a DVD soon :)

Hey, Dahlia I've been waiting to hear from you! Here's my address again:-

Helen Biggs
Talluskyläntie 627,
71640 TALLUSKYLÄ,
FINLAND.

And if you can find dvd-r 1-8x, that works fine on my computer too, I've been burning quite a few of my downloads from U2torrents on dvd-r 1-8x. :D

You're so lucky that you're able to burn DVD's, my MAC does not want to :sad: So I can't use anything I downloaded from u2torrents :|

As I said before, I have DVD-R 2-4x and I think it should work too :)
I will send you the DVD tomorrow, you should get it soon ^^

Back
Top Bottom