Bono and JT on Scrubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Tonight I was watching Scrubs, as I usually do on Thursday nights, with my roomie and there was one scene where Eliot was looking at her JT CD cover (at which point I screamed, "Yay! The Joshua Tree!" really loud) and I THINK she said, "I love you, Bono!" and then her boyfriend, played by Rick Schroder ( :drool: :drool: ) thought that she was talking to him.

:wink: Just thought I'd share...

Last edited:
:up: Scrubs is the best! It always makes me laugh my ass off!

:hmm: Although I suspect that my bottle of Guinness might have had somethin' to do with it tonight as well! :lmao:

I miss the Ireland Guinness... wait till you have it Wertsie

wertsie said:

:hmm: Although I suspect that my bottle of Guinness might have had somethin' to do with it tonight as well! :lmao:

:tongue: Mmm... now that you put the idea in my head, I may have to grab one of those from my fridge, too.

Queen Bee said:
I saw that! But she actually said, "I love U2", thus causing the confusion for her boyfriend...

Ohhhhh...Okay, that makes sense! Like I said, I was too busy screaming to hear it! :lmao:

:wink: Yeah, I think JD is cute too!

wertsie said:
Tonight I was watching Scrubs, as I usually do on Thursday nights, with my roomie and there was one scene where Eliot was looking at her JT CD cover (at which point I screamed, "Yay! The Joshua Tree!" really loud) and I THINK she said, "I love you, Bono!" and then her boyfriend, played by Rick Schroder ( :drool: :drool: ) thought that she was talking to him.

:wink: Just thought I'd share...

Cool!

Geez, I should start watching a lot more of these shows that have these U2 mentions!

I still get a kick out of the Braceface episode I saw that mentioned U2-that was interesting.

Angela

Re: Re: Bono and JT on Scrubs

Moonlit_Angel said:

Cool!

Geez, I should start watching a lot more of these shows that have these U2 mentions!

I still get a kick out of the Braceface episode I saw that mentioned U2-that was interesting.

Angela

:hmm: I have never seen that show. What exactly did they say about U2?

Re: Re: Re: Bono and JT on Scrubs

wertsie said:

:hmm: I have never seen that show. What exactly did they say about U2?

It was toward the very end of the show-the main character, Sharon Spitz, was celebrating her 14th birthday. Her parents had come into her room to wish her a happy birthday, and they were reminiscing about the night she was born-they were at a U2 concert, and then Sharon's mom went into labor-they left during "Sunday Bloody Sunday", and soon after that, Sharon was born.

It's funny, too, 'cause that's a cartoon show.

I actually taped that episode, just because of that quick mention of them at the end. :|.

Angela

Aww man and I love scrubs to death. Great show. and yes JD is a cutie. Scrubs is like the best show since Seinfeld. In my opinion anyway. :)

DML said:
Aww man and I love scrubs to death. Great show. and yes JD is a cutie. Scrubs is like the best show since Seinfeld. In my opinion anyway. :)

:yes: Well, I like Seinfeld too, but Friends is my favorite of the big ones to come out in the last 10 years or so. But I think Scrubs is destined to become one of the classics.

I love Scrubs. I don't watch it religiously, but it's pretty funny.

I assume this is in season two or something, so I'll keep an eye out for that since I'm only receiving season one.

Back
Top Bottom