Bono and Hutch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoMichaelHutchence.jpg

This is the only one I've seen, so I'm probably guessing this is the one you're talking about!

I too am on the lookout for others, and was considering creating a post about it!

I got thinking about it because a report came out the other day that the producers of a potential Michael Hutchence biopic are considering Johnny Depp to play Michael. The film is apparently titled 'Slide Away' in reference to the duet Bono and Hutch did together.

P.S. As you can notice, this is my first post! Hi, I'm Cassie from Australia :)

Cass85 said:
BonoMichaelHutchence.jpg

This is the only one I've seen, so I'm probably guessing this is the one you're talking about!

I too am on the lookout for others, and was considering creating a post about it!

I got thinking about it because a report came out the other day that the producers of a potential Michael Hutchence biopic are considering Johnny Depp to play Michael. The film is apparently titled 'Slide Away' in reference to the duet Bono and Hutch did together.

P.S. As you can notice, this is my first post! Hi, I'm Cassie from Australia :)

Hi, Cassie! :wave: I think that's the only one I've seen, too.

I once read that Bono and Hutch were drinking on the beach in the south of France and passed out and slept of the beach that night. I often think that this would have been the ultimate beach/fantasy to stumble upon.

sweetie said:
Gosh there's something wrong with me! When I first saw the title of the thread I was thinking Bono & Hutch as in Starsky & Hutch.

:| Sorry - I can't explain my thoughts.

omg:lmao: don't explain...I thought the same thing:lmao::crazy:

faithingrace said:
I once read that Bono and Hutch were drinking on the beach in the south of France and passed out and slept of the beach that night. I often think that this would have been the ultimate beach/fantasy to stumble upon.

:combust:

must not read such things before bedtime:drool:

isn't that where the song "Elegantly Wasted" came from?

First off, welcome Cassie! :wave:

This is the only photo I can recall of Bono and Hutch together. Pity really that Michael is gone, he and Bono could have done some awesome work together.

Hi MsPurrl, Carek and Rochelle :wave:, thanks for the welcome.

Rochelle D said:

where abouts do you live? i live in sydney
I'm in Brissy. Originally from Melbourne though - just thought I needed to point that out :lol:. Ah, Brisbane's not so bad!
Originally posted by SimplyConfused Johnny Depp may be playing Michael Hutchence?...Oooh, the yayness!
Oh I know! I'm the same, I love/d all three. Hope the movie goes ahead. Apparently it's supposed to be filmed here in the next few months, but I have read that Michael's family aren't too happy about it because they weren't consulted. Theres a few news articles written about it all - would put up the links, but I'm not allowed to post urls yet! Google "slide away michael hutchence movie" in the news section.

Originally posted by faithingrace I once read that Bono and Hutch were drinking on the beach in the south of France and passed out and slept of the beach that night. I often think that this would have been the ultimate beach/fantasy to stumble upon.
Oh indeed! Thats a great story :)
Originally posted by Carek1230 Pity really that Michael is gone, he and Bono could have done some awesome work together.
It's such a shame hey. Such dynamic personalities.
Originally posted by U2TRINITY When these two beautiful men were out together they must have caused quite a commotion!
Absolutely-just wish there were more pictures!!

Hello everyone! I'm almost positive I have seen other pics of them together... I don't have any others saved here but I'm pretty sure I've seen something....

oh and... :wave: um, yeah... me too... (Bono & Hutch) :rolleyes:

BonoFox1 said:
I wish there was more pics to look at of Bono and Mike...I do like the duet Bono finshed of them ..Slide Away....;)

this may be an inappropriate time but.....your avatar..:combust:

BonoFox1 said:
^^Meeee toooo..but we are not alowed to mention the Vertigo-buzz in every thread...

"It bugs some people:huh: "

:wink:

not allowed:lmao:

VERTIGO BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:shifty:

*runs away

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom