Bono and His Conga...His Very Own Conga...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:

I can't wait to see that part live! My heart exploded. He just looks so.....powerful. :combust:

Oh my god, I know! Pure testosterone right there. He wasn't just drumming....he was attacking those drums with all his might. (and driving me crazy while he's at it!)

:drool: :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust: :combust:

the link isn't working for me either.

If anyone would be so kind as to email it, I would greatly appreciate it.

My email is ultravioletlove_14@yahoo.com

I would like to see Bono blindfolded and going wild on his congas too! :combust:

Link still works Jamila... just remember to cut and paste the link and add the magic words... just clicking on it won't work...

This part of the show looks and sounds really wild. I can't wait to see it in it's entireity.

DAMN!!!!!..It is not working at all ..I might have to reset somthing up on my comp, but none the less If I had not experienced it my self on Saturdays rehersal "Where I feaked at that part of the show, during Love and Peace (among other parts of the show and I still freaked on Monday..as my friend shouted "There is your song, are you ready??...all I could so was jump around like a dolt!....
Still Ill watch it again this weekend and next week...
Cant wait till you guys witness it live, ---keep smelling salts handy incase you pass out with excitment!:yes:

I couldn't help notice you could still hear the drum after he threw the sticks.

Val said:
I couldn't help notice you could still hear the drum after he threw the sticks.

Larry walked back to his kit and was playing at the same time, so not all the drums you heard were Bono :D

yes, that is obvious, but then Larry stops right at the end and Bono keeps going right? Then he throws the sticks and we hear a few beats more. Are the last few beats Larry again?

I have yet to detect Bono's drumming... I think it is more for visual impact than anything... :drool:

I am no drumming expert, but I am pretty sure 99% of what we're hearing is Larry...

so, it's a visual..an angry man beating a drum against war and for peace. That's the message?

all I can think is that when he puts on that blindfold he becomes... Teenage Mutant Ninja Bono!

:giggle:

but I'd still let him drum for me any day!

I think the idea of the white headband with the religious symbols on it turning into a blindfold is Bono's way of reminding us of how often mankind allows itself to become blinded by religious dogmas.

After all, that's part of what "SBS", "Please", "Peace on Earth", etc. are all about.

And, thank you, miss becky, that was VERY thoughtful of you. :wink:

Oh holy crap. I was at Anaheim tonight and seeing Bono beat the hell out of those drums is the sexiest friggin thing I've ever seen! That was until he tore his shirt open during Vertigo. :drool:

trish0860 said:
Oh holy crap. I was at Anaheim tonight and seeing Bono beat the hell out of those drums is the sexiest friggin thing I've ever seen! That was until he tore his shirt open during Vertigo. :drool:

I got the binoculars out for that :wink: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom