Bono and Edge ... ummm "get friendly"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
I got this from one of the U2-related mailing lists I subscribe to. Draw your own conclusions ...
-------
I'm hearing things about the SLC concert where, during Wild Honey, a fan down
at the tip of the heart apparently grabbed a megaphone from someone and shouted at Bono, "Just kiss him already!" to which Bono replied, "Well, alright..." and then allegedly laid one (with tongue) on Edge right there. (There's also talk of post-snog licking.)

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

WHOA WHOA WHOA!

Well...gawd I heard they were close but snoggin come on lmao! I'd like to see a pic of that...lmao..you know what would have been funny??? If they were grabbing eachothers arse and like got down on the catwalk and rolled around..eek sounds like a weird fantasy lmao

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

eek.gif

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

Bono L.E.A.T.H.E.R. Club

Gawd, between the arse-grabbing and the tongue-kissing, Salt Lake City sounds like the show to have been at!

------------------
*Echo* The Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Never argue with someone who buys ink by the gallon." -Tommy Lasorda

"Are you implying that I'm an internet slut?" -Bono

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
I got this from one of the U2-related mailing lists I subscribe to. Draw your own conclusions ...
-------
I'm hearing things about the SLC concert where, during Wild Honey, a fan down
at the tip of the heart apparently grabbed a megaphone from someone and shouted at Bono, "Just kiss him already!" to which Bono replied, "Well, alright..." and then allegedly laid one (with tongue) on Edge right there. (There's also talk of post-snog licking.)

rolleyes.gif
IT ISN'T TRUE
rolleyes.gif

Bono kissed Edge on the cheek like he usually does. He didn't say anything beforehand and there was no licking. I was on the inside tip of the heart about two people away. I would have noticed.

And I doubt there was any megaphone in the audience as those would not have been allowed in the venue.

Originally posted by UV2001:
That's all we got. If I get to see them again I will have to take a megaphone
smile.gif

Please do, because this old lech would pay good money to see it!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

If I had a megaphone I think I would be shouting other stuff.
wink.gif

Interesting ... Thanks for the real story. Like I said, I heard it from one of the U2-related mailing lists ... I can always count on PLEBA to fill me in.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Back
Top Bottom