Bono and Edge Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
BonoFox....I love the "unmentionalbe" pic........:drool: I have seen that before and thought the exact same thing:drool:

Yeah it would be best to keep it in our thoughts (dirty mind in my case) so we don't get kicked out of here:)

Great Thread Im at work, and this is how I spend my lunch hour...
viewing great pics while munching on my dull sandwich.....

Thank you ladies..you make my day everyday!

hug.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

Yeah it would be best to keep it in our thoughts (dirty mind in my case) so we don't get kicked out of here:)

Great Thread Im at work, and this is how I spend my lunch hour...
viewing great pics while munching on my dull sandwich.....

Thank you ladies..you make my day everyday!

:applaud: your welcome

as for getting kicked out, I don't think we are that bad yet.....the moderators are very tolerant of me:hug: ...you must have missed my "what would bono do in the shower" posts...it had everyone steamed up (in a good way:wink: ) for days!

Dismantled said:

:applaud: your welcome

as for getting kicked out, I don't think we are that bad yet.....the moderators are very tolerant of me:hug: ...you must have missed my "what would bono do in the shower" posts...it had everyone steamed up (in a good way:wink: ) for days!

Hmm, must look it up then ;)...Thank you Dismantled for the great pics ...I'll be back during break to see what else you posted....

Keep em coming!

lamb.jpg

I love how Edge's lamb won't behave:) Bono's lamb is a perfect angel....of course its a very smart lamb...I mean the lamb knows a good place when she's found one. Who would want to leap out of those arms!!

Maybe Edge's lamb was ticked off about not getting such a neat, rock star-esque collar like Bono's.

But then, I'd have to go with Dismantled's theory....I wouldn't be trying to jump out of Bono's arms in the least. However, I do remember reading the article and it mentions that Bono's lamb did something not so nice to Bono's leather jacket....:p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom