Bono and Edge on Night out in London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2FloridaFan said:
Why DOES he cross his arm over himself all the time? :huh: :huh: I've noticed he's doing that more and more lately. Is he hiding something up his sleeve?

I think he’s hiding his belly (he is self conscious about his weight, as we all know) by making sure his jacket doesn’t open.

If I could I would tell him to relax because we (the people who can actually see the beauty of his person) love him anyway.

I agree that it doesn’t seem to be anything wrong apart from him having had a few too many drinks (and probably not feeling comfortable by being followed by that body-guard).

Thank you for the pictures.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Edge:

edgelondon1cp8.jpg

edgelondon2ws5.jpg

edgelondon3sv4.jpg

:hmm: Maybe we should start a 'buy The Edge a new pair of shoes' fund.
Are you kidding me? Those shoes kick ass! Very rock n' roll! I want one like those! :love:

For me, Bono looks a bit in pain, he does not look very happy in these pictures. I really hope he's only drunk. But I noticed a similar look in the NY photos.
Bono come on, don't drink so much, then you won't have to worry about gaining weight.

U2FloridaFan said:
Why DOES he cross his arm over himself all the time? :huh: :huh: I've noticed he's doing that more and more lately. Is he hiding something up his sleeve? He seems to do it mostly when he has a short jacket on like the denim one.:eyebrow:

One possibility is that his feeling a little cold, it's about 10 degrees colder in London then in the south of France or Croatia at this time of year, but his too :drunk: do up the buttons!?! :wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

One possibility is that his feeling a little cold, it's about 10 degrees colder in London then in the south of France or Croatia at this time of year, but his too :drunk: do up the buttons!?! :wink:

Or perhaps the jacket's too tight now for him to do up the buttons :wink: Only kidding I think he's looking in fine shape. I noticed in some of the pictures posted from Edun in NY that he's holding his other arm across his front, so it can't be a shoulder problem.:shrug:

BTW I also saw in this http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1873850,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=11
that he'll be at the London Fashion Show next Thursday for the launch of the Armani Red collection where he'll be doing "a performance" -now that sounds very interesting.

Oh and also it's just another one of those adorable things Bono does, for whatever reason, as seen here....

Bonoinredjacket-1.jpg

and here....

01hotbono4-1.jpg

and again....

bono-samsara-03.jpg

and final example....

Bonoshorthair.jpg

And I have plenty more of such examples! :wink:

Last edited:
Greenlight said:

Or perhaps the jacket's too tight now for him to do up the buttons :wink: Only kidding I think he's looking in fine shape. I noticed in some of the pictures posted from Edun in NY that he's holding his other arm across his front, so it can't be a shoulder problem.:shrug:
Oh, Bono is ashamed to show his belly. Poor baby! It must be really hard for him to cover it all the time. I just knew that he is vain and isn't exactly happy about his current shape. But the covering makes him look so dorky.

U2FloridaFan said:
Why DOES he cross his arm over himself all the time? :huh: :huh: I've noticed he's doing that more and more lately. Is he hiding something up his sleeve? He seems to do it mostly when he has a short jacket on like the denim one.:eyebrow:

Bono has a napoleonic complex :wink:

last unicorn said:

Oh, Bono is ashamed to show his belly. Poor baby! It must be really hard for him to cover it all the time. I just knew that he is vain and isn't exactly happy about his current shape. But the covering makes him look so dorky.
People that aren't obsessed with him probably don't even notice it like we do :lol:
Though by now, he's probably been doing it so long that it's become habit and he doesn't even think about it anymore, he just does.

Personally, I've grown a strange habit of holding onto the right side of my shirt collars/shirt straps/bra straps/whatever's there with my left hand. I don't even realize I'm doing it until I catch myself. Or until someone asks me if my shoulder's hurting or something :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom