Bono and Edge on Night out in London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

:love: OMG THE HAIR :love:

Is it just me, or did Bono TRIM his beard! :shocked:

I love the fact that the blue shades are indeed RED Armani's.... :drool: *Want**want!**want!!*

:scream: I need money!

omg Jcoster :love: I love these shades alreayd... look at those eyes!

I am loving these blue shades too they look awsome on him and you can see his eyes. :drool:

608546C.jpg

608546F.jpg

608546G.jpg

608546M.jpg

Why DOES he cross his arm over himself all the time? :huh: :huh: I've noticed he's doing that more and more lately. Is he hiding something up his sleeve? He seems to do it mostly when he has a short jacket on like the denim one.:eyebrow:

U2FloridaFan said:
Why DOES he cross his arm over himself all the time? :huh: :huh: I've noticed he's doing that more and more lately. Is he hiding something up his sleeve? He seems to do it mostly when he has a short jacket on like the denim one.:eyebrow:

He does it b/c he looks slimmer on camera that way, I think.

Bono is so vain but we all love him anyway.

:wink:

:huh: jeez... they are just drunk people... thats why they are getting helped there by security/body guards. No one is hurt.. They just don't want them to fall or trip or something..

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Okay, that's it, I am madly in love with the blue Armanis :love:

And again with the jacket... I'm beginning to think it could use a run through a washing machine :eyebrow:

after close inspection of your beautiful pic.. I would think it does need a washing..:huh:

Oh really? I didnt get a reply :-(
If its possible could you write it again briefly? Send it to this address instead if you dont mind? ajd26@kent.ac.uk
Thanx Kelly xx

U2FloridaFan said:

Ummmm...I do that all the time when I dont want people to notice my tummy. :huh:

is bono going bald ?:huh: , he's hair is short but it looks like he is running thin.

Back
Top Bottom