Bono & Edge *Loveth*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoedgedrink1.jpg

bonoedgedrink2.jpg

bonoedgedrink3.jpg

Last ones for now. I have ten minutes to finish getting ready and get to work. I'm going be late, but for B & E pics, it's worth it!

bonoedgesing.jpg

close.jpg

edgebono3.jpg

edgebono2.jpg

ylimeU2 said:
Waking up to Edge and Bono pics. This is just what I needed to start my day.

And thanks to U2granny for posting my favorite. :wink:

bpointse.jpg

I feel weak... :faint:

Where is this one from?

ylimeU2 said:

I've already seen these pictures, but I still don't know what's the story about it. I'm really curious about what's Bono doing.
Could someone help me please and tell me about it?

Is there a video available?

He just gets up on the edge (heh) of the building and shouts "I am the LIZARD KING!" and gets back down.

:lmao: I loved it when he did that.

Does anyone have that clip? I remember watching it, but I didn't manage to get it on tape.

Edgette said:
He just gets up on the edge (heh) of the building and shouts "I am the LIZARD KING!" and gets back down.
Wow, that's cool! I wanna see that.
Thank you for the info.

I'm just wondering about it... why was there the camera? Why did he exactly do it? Where and when did it happen???
That could be really fun.:wink:

I'd like to see it...

Bono and Edge were doing an interview for an American TV program called "Access Hollywood." I'm not sure where they were but it was during the first leg of the Elevation Tour I believe. Why he did it? I'm not sure, lol. I only saw the clip when it was first aired.

He's Bono. Does he need a reason?

Or maybe he was just explaing why he always has his mouth open so wide.

Edgette said:
Bono and Edge were doing an interview for an American TV program called "Access Hollywood." I'm not sure where they were but it was during the first leg of the Elevation Tour I believe. Why he did it? I'm not sure, lol. I only saw the clip when it was first aired.

It's a Jim Morrison impression. I think they may have been near the Sunset Strip in LA where Jim was famous for doing similar things (scaling buildings, screaming junk, etc).

Back
Top Bottom