Bono and Edge-London Sept 26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

teenie

Acrobat
Found these from yesterday..probably posted already
LONDON - SEPTEMBER 26: (Bono, Julie Taymor and The Edge attend screening of 'Across The Universe', at the Apollo Cinema on September 26, 2007 in London, England. (Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)
77054768.jpg

77054762.jpg

77054756.jpg

77054744.jpg

77051988.jpg

77051958.jpg

77051879.jpg

77051875.jpg

:ohmy:

I guess this forum will be floodes with new Bono photo threads in the following weeks because of all the stuff that's going on.

Not that I think this is a bad thing ....

I don't know which thread to post these in, I guess the mods can merge if needed

697508Y.jpg

697508AA.jpg

697536K.jpg

Caption: Bono and a Big Issue seller. Big issue seller approached him in order to get an autograph. Bono happily signed the proffered magazines and decided that he wanted to buy one too. It would seem that stars do not carry anything as mundane as money. The singer had to ask another member of his party for some money in order to buy a copy of the mag. Rifling through her handbag the lady in question produced the goods which Bono duly handed over to the Big Issue seller. Considering that a copy of the magazine will normally only set you back £1.50 it is little wonder that the seller was left unable to believe his luck when he was handed a crisp £50 note. The Big Issue is a magazine in the United Kingdom that is edited by professional journalists and sold by homeless people. The Big Issue was set up as a social business to give homeless people the chance to make an income.
697536F.jpg

697536C.jpg

Re: I don't know which thread to post these in, I guess the mods can merge if needed

kellyahern said:
697508Y.jpg

697508AA.jpg

697536K.jpg

Caption: Bono and a Big Issue seller. Big issue seller approached him in order to get an autograph. Bono happily signed the proffered magazines and decided that he wanted to buy one too. It would seem that stars do not carry anything as mundane as money. The singer had to ask another member of his party for some money in order to buy a copy of the mag. Rifling through her handbag the lady in question produced the goods which Bono duly handed over to the Big Issue seller. Considering that a copy of the magazine will normally only set you back £1.50 it is little wonder that the seller was left unable to believe his luck when he was handed a crisp £50 note. The Big Issue is a magazine in the United Kingdom that is edited by professional journalists and sold by homeless people. The Big Issue was set up as a social business to give homeless people the chance to make an income.

Lol Kelly, but of course it is possible that the man didn't have time to get him some Brittish £.

I'd like to think he had some euro's in his pocket :)

It's scary (in a good way!) how much she looks like her daddy 30 years ago!

:heart:

Yes, I have heard and read several times that Bono does not carry any money with him. Instead, when he needs some, he always has to borrow from other people, they invite him for drinks and dinner and everything. But I guess he's not the only big star who is like that. I was so laughing when I saw Catriona (I guess, it's her, or am I wrong?) handing him the money.
It's great that he bought the newspaper. We have a similar project in Vienna, it's called the "Augustin". It's a paper that is written and edited by homeless people and sold for 2 Euros, there's a new edition every month and the homeless people are selling it themselves and can earn some money that way. Great thing, they call it our first "boulevard magazine".

The photos are lovely, Bono looks so elegant in the clothes he's wearing, I like that much more than the suit and tie.

kellyahern said:

Kelly, can you post all the other shots from REX Features? I can only get the thumbnails of them. Down in Where The Boys Are, I had posted the little pix asking for help to get them larger. Can you help?
I see you posted a couple here.

((hugs)) JG

OOPS Never mind, it looks like you ahve them above...It would help if I looked first...

Thanks!!!

BonoFox1 said:
Ahhh Bono Isnt he the GREATEST!!!! helping out the homeless,,,even if it was Catorina's money :)

:giggle: I'd walk behind him and give him cash money whenever he asked! But I'm easy that way. :wink:

gluey said:
:giggle: Catriona probably carries his wallet etc in her bag...so he doesn't lose them.....

:lol: You're spot-on with that idea, I think!

Thanks Teenie For posting the beautiful photos :D Eve Is looking so beautiful and her friend too looks lovely. :)

I bet bono's Daughters Get a lot Men giving the the wink ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom