Bono and Edge last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I had only known they'd be at the movies after the booksigning and at Marquee, yesterday would've been a helluva better day for me :wink:

nice clip, but only one thing annoys me.... why are Bono and Edge referred to as 'the boys of U2' in the description? and not as half of U2, or as Bono and Edge of U2???? Helloooooo band has four members! :banghead:

Cool video!

Galeongirl said:
nice clip, but only one thing annoys me.... why are Bono and Edge referred to as 'the boys of U2' in the description? and not as half of U2, or as Bono and Edge of U2???? Helloooooo band has four members! :banghead:

Seriously, whosever not been to a U2 concert or has not been obsessed with U2 has probaly never known who Adam and Larry are...

^My husband, after 26 years of being with me and my U2 obsession, STILL thinks Adam's the drummer! OY!

:sigh:

(I guess I should be happy he even knows their names! :wink: )

I agree! I was reading the article about the books selling on Ebay:mad:. I was pissed off enough about that, until I read about this fan saying "Bono and the others" would probably be angry. "The others"? Really they're just fillers? I was mad, but what can you do. I just had to let that out. God Bless!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-WAR/U2
Song: "40" (I LOVE THIS SONG)

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Heh. Y'know, Adam and Larry are probably perfectly fine with that. They probably think it's funny when people ask them to hold their umbrellas and stuff.
Heh.

Bono Mot said:
^My husband, after 26 years of being with me and my U2 obsession, STILL thinks Adam's the drummer! OY!

:sigh:

(I guess I should be happy he even knows their names! :wink: )

Pre req - My husband had to convert from a bruce fan to u2 in order to marry me!!! He knew what he was getting into.

kellyahern said:
A long time ago, I used to think Larry's name was "Adam." :reject:.

Larry just looked like an Adam to me :shrug:.

I was strangely relieved when I realized my error and that Larry was not the one who dated Naomi Campbell :lol:.

That's ok Kelly, I used to think the same thing (forever ago, when I was a kid and u2 first entered my world). I thought Larry looked more like an Adam, and I hated the name Larry. It took me a while to get used to the fact that the drummer was, in fact, Larry.

Now I'm all grown up and married to a Larry, and I don't hate the name anymore, lol!!

Jeannieco said:
So are they still in NYC today? I can't keep up with them.... :)

A friend of my mom's was at the Stones show last night (Giant's Stadium, NJ) and swore she saw Edge near the stage. Could be, I guess, if they're still near the city!

JCOSTER said:
When does this man sleep? He is unbelievable.

that's what i keep asking too. at the rate that man goes I would be something like :crazy: by now.

i read in an article about napoleon that he was known to go on very little sleep, and took very short power naps, that's how he was able to run all those wars etc... since bono seems to be running on a similar motor, maybe that explains bono's napoleonic poses on pics, where he holds his hand on his chest and hold on to his jacket???? :hmm:

bonoindublin2.jpg

bonoindublin1.jpg
:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom