bono and edge kisses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MIKI78

The Fly
i posted this in the video section but i havent had to much luck so i thought id put it here i have love is blindness video i was wondering if enyone had live performance's with bono and edge kisses please :happy:

please dont close me down if this is in the wrong section:sad:

you're probably in the right section since the internet is probably the only place you can find it. (i don't have it)

In the future, please do not cross post. Just pick one forum to post your thread.

Here is the pic.

152.jpg

:cute: kawaii:happy: thankyou i dont have that one but im kinda looking for videos :reject:

u2granny said:

No, you're fine. Only premium members can see attachments so I (and apparently Sicy also) reposted the picture.

what should i do for everyone to be able to see my attachments ?

all the bono and edge kissy pics and not one video but love is blindness there has to be a live performance somewhere :scratch:

thats ok english can be a prob for me to all you have to do is go to photobucket http://www.photobucket.com/ and register then you name your album and upload your pictures you then get three codes benith each picture copy the third and paiste it and your pic should apear it took me ages to work out how to post a pic now i post to many:reject: :happy:

MIKI78 said:
all the bono and edge kissy pics and not one video but love is blindness there has to be a live performance somewhere :scratch:

This is from a really bad video of Love Is Blindness. I don't have the video now, just some stills.

bf9964a0.jpg

9f895ae5.jpg

The Zoo TV live from Sydney video UTEOTW has a sort of Bono Edge kiss thingy. Would you like that?

bonocomet said:
The Zoo TV live from Sydney video UTEOTW has a sort of Bono Edge kiss thingy. Would you like that?

er i think i have that one but thankyou :happy: i have the love is blindness video if enyone wants it :happy:

okey doke! But if anyone else would like the Live from Sydney UTEOTW video (with Edge Bono kiss :) ) Let me know... i have a you send it link good for another week.

Sure here ya go! :)

UTEOTW ZooTV Sydney

(remove the space!)

Oh and here's another gif from the LiB video

EdgenBonoLoveisblindnessikkin.gif

(not sure but I think it's by ikkin)

Bonocomet: Thanks for sharing: I love that song in concert sooooo much its my favorite live song. Bono/Edge together :drool: When I saw them in NYC Edge ran around the stage as Bono chased him, but he was twirling, skipping, jumping and never missed a beat! I was so amazing, it literally gave me chills.:drool:

That is so cool jcoster!!! When I saw them in Portland Edge was stomping his way down the elipse toward my direction during his solo, Bono broke out the champagne and took a swig and gave everyone a good shower. AWESOME concert song! Yay!

I loved the chasing! Those little legs can go fast! :wink: When I saw them, it looked like he was going to fall at one point, but I think he was just messing with my (our!) heads!

Originally posted by Bono Mot

Those little legs can go fast! :wink:

:lol: !!!

I agree! I loved watching him run round the elipse, 2 laps I think! I can't remember if it was during UTEOTW tho... I guess it was, my mind was in a whirl! Yay!

Back
Top Bottom