bono and edge kisses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the uteotw thats the one where they blow each other a kiss isnt it on the video of the sydney concert:confused: all the bootleg concerts and theres non of this in eny of them doesnt seem possible:( :scratch:

bonocomet said:
Sure here ya go! :)

UTEOTW ZooTV Sydney

(remove the space!)

Oh and here's another gif from the LiB video

EdgenBonoLoveisblindnessikkin.gif

(not sure but I think it's by ikkin)

uhm... it's not allowed to post that... that's why I emailed it :) it's officially released material..
I'm happy that I finally have the whole show... Bono is badass sexy in that vid!! the thing I'm curious for is, who did that hand belong to when Bono jumped in the crowd? :wink:

Oh sorry!!! If the mods can remove it then they should. Ok I just contacted them and asked for it to be removed. Dang, I'm still learning here! Sorry again! :(

bonocomet said:
Oh sorry!!! If the mods can remove it then they should. Ok I just contacted them and asked for it to be removed. Dang, I'm still learning here! Sorry again! :(

don't worry! it happens to other persons aswell :whistle:
I checked the thread in Music on the itnernet before posting the show, and decided I shouldnt.. :)

but I didn't see a Bono Edge kiss in it btw... there was a bono camera kiss... uh...and more of that :drool:

Wait are you sure? Ok I just watched it... at the very end (like at about 4:52) Bono is dancing (dancing :giggle: ) in front of Edge & beckoning for Edge to come up to him and Edge walks right up and leans into Bono and... that's not a kiss?

And yeah there is definitely a Bono camera kiss, right after the Bono applying lipstick :lol:

bonocomet said:
Wait are you sure? Ok I just watched it... at the very end (like at about 4:52) Bono is dancing (dancing :giggle: ) in front of Edge & beckoning for Edge to come up to him and Edge walks right up and leans into Bono and... that's not a kiss?

And yeah there is definitely a Bono camera kiss, right after the Bono applying lipstick :lol:

oh yea, I was a bit distracted... Bono's such a camerawhore sometimes :giggle:

:sad: i carnt belive i carnt find enything :scratch:all those pictures theres just got to be something :hmm:

Dahlia said:
I don't think that belongs in this thread but I'm having problems with my WMP it doesn't play wmv's, so does anyone know how to convert wmv files???:help:

erm that's odd, wmv IS Wmp's format... what does it say when playing? you might need a codec for it!

hm... it's difficult to explain, it says that WMP was closed (unexpectedly). It's been like that for a while now but I'm sick of seeing only one half of a clip (cause I can play wmv's with quicktime but I cannot watch it to the end!) I'm a MAC User so I don't know if you can help me, it's absolutly not the same as Windows...:(

Edit: Thank you MIKI78 but I can't use it, I don't have windows as explained :sad:

Last edited:
im determined to find an edge and bono video with a kiss only iv had no luck :scratch::sigh: and iv been looking for months :sad: how come theres nothing in the live concert bootlegs when theres so many pictures :banghead: :sigh: :crazy: :drunk:

as stupid as it sounds gifs fasanate me cos i have absolutly no idea how there made:happy:

A gif is essentially an animation, made up of a bunch of different photos put together. Mini-movie gifs take a ridiculous amount of work. First you have to take all of the caps, then crop and resize them (if necessary) and then using an animation program to put them all together (making sure they're at a good speed). I've made wayyy too many of them in my life.

MIKI78 said:
im determined to find an edge and bono video with a kiss only iv had no luck :scratch::sigh: and iv been looking for months :sad: how come theres nothing in the live concert bootlegs when theres so many pictures :banghead: :sigh: :crazy: :drunk:

Bono kisses Edge on zoo tv but it is really quick .

Back
Top Bottom