Bono and Edge definately spend too much time together....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad Eyed Lady

The Fly
....they even make the same faces! Check out these photos - it would be best if they were side by side but I couldn't figure that out. The one of Edge was taken by awakening and I took the one of Bono....

zc83560.jpg

A853237.jpg

They're so cute!
I edited them together...

A996887.jpg

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

That is adorable!!! If only they could see!!!

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

OMG-I LOVE that!!

They really need to get that-someone should try to e-mail it to them.
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

maybe you guys should get out more....

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Happy Hannukah!

"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
They're so cute!
I edited them together...

A996887.jpg

Bwwaaaaaahhhhh! That is so cute. They say whem people spend a lot of time together they start to act alike.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Sad Eyed Lady:
A853237.jpg

BONO: Ohhhhhh My. It's Mona ... she has a mop in her hand and is rambling on about cleaning my loo. No sudden movements .... I don't want her to attack.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Thanks for editing them together, Can'tSeeOrBeSeen....it helps! You should have heard awakening, me and everyone else laughing in Miami when she pointed out the similarity. Funny....

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
BONO: Ohhhhhh My. It's Mona ... she has a mop in her hand and is rambling on about cleaning my loo. No sudden movements .... I don't want her to attack.

!!!!!!!!! lol! No, he's puckering up!! *muchas smooches*
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! OMG!!! that is SO adorable!!!!

*squeeze bono*

*squeeze edge*

*dances away*

------------------
~Julie*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

"Don't follow your dreams.... run with them"

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:

*squeeze bono*

*squeeze edge*
!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom