Bono and Edge at The Lunchbox Auction to Benefit Hunger-Relief Organizations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ yeah! :hmm:

Wow, I really love Edge's lunchbox, and I really would love to have it, but no way, :lol: look at the price!!

Was this event done ever before? I think it is very cool that celebrities do their own lunchbox. Nice and simple but infinitely useful :yes: I can imagine Edge working with those nails... :lmao: :heart:

Damn, I could have used Edge's lunchbox as a weapon when I got mugged.

Scruff or no scruff, Bono is still gorge. However, his hair. I don't think he needs to make a drastic change, just give it a trim. And I don't like how he back combs it. It makes him look like an old woman. The only thing that's missing is an ancient Adolfo suit and sensible pumps.

kellyahern said:
3180c21c.jpg

this guy married gwenyth paltrow...

:tsk:

i really need to start a band. i'll be banging jessica alba in no time.

Thanks One4u2! :D:up:

But what does it say inside the lunchbow -

"You are where
you eat"

... or? :giggle:

Just to let everyone know that EDUN also has a lunchbox currently up for bid to help the The Lunchbox Fund!

Check it out at the link below:

http://www.u2eastlink.com/noticias/

I really like the design of it - I only wish I had the money to bid on it. :)

Max_theHitman said:
WHAT HAPPENED to Adam and Larry????

Where they go to?

All I have seen in these latest pictures is Edge an´Bono.
They both didn´t go to Anton´s picture exhibition and now they didn´t show up here either? :eyebrow:

Other threads in PLEBA reasoned that they aren't huge public figures, so there's no need for them to attend these functions.

I know Adam was at another Anton exhibition at some other city. Got a few pics to prove it too! Now where's that picture... *fumble fumble*..

Yea, since there's no Adam here to make me blind to everyone else, Edge looks gooood here

Merc said:
Thanks One4u2! :D:up:

But what does it say inside the lunchbow -

"You are where
you eat"

... or? :giggle:

I am sure Bono meant to put "you are WHAT you eat":giggle:

Ikkin said:
Oh! I now no why he looks so weird to me... his had a shave :drool:

-Nikki

YES! I knew there was something up and now that you've mentioned it...yes, yes, you are correct.

i_love_adam said:

Other threads in PLEBA reasoned that they aren't huge public figures, so there's no need for them to attend these functions.

I know Adam was at another Anton exhibition at some other city. Got a few pics to prove it too! Now where's that picture... *fumble fumble*..

Yea, since there's no Adam here to make me blind to everyone else, Edge looks gooood here

here it is! Adam at Anton's U2 exhibition!

VertigoEraAdam82.jpg

i dang sorry for making infiltrating so many non-Adam threads with an Adam pic!

I just wanted it down on record: Bono gets a magic marker and scrawls on a plastic lunchbox and raises just over 10 grand. The Man Edge blows an afternoon supergluing 189 nails onto a metal lunchbox with military precision (and knowing him, a concentration that few of us even use while doing our taxes or wondering where it all went wrong), and doesn't even get two grand for it.

THE WAY OF THE WORLD.

But all for the right reasons -- congrats to all involved, and let's hope it is all spent wisely, because this is a tough time of year for folks.:yes:

Auuuggh, no scariness. I'm glad Bono's grown back his scruff. I like it when he (and almost all other men) have a little scruff. Bono looks a little shaggy here, but that's not usual for him, and he's cute enough to pull it off.

The Edge looks very good. His lunchbox is umm, er, interesting...you could call it injustice that his lunchbox didn't sell for as much, but I think it may just be because people were afraid of it! LOL.

:yikes: I can really see that inner rage Bono always says Edge has. I'm gonna have nightmares about that lunchbox.

On the other hand...... :hmm: :lol: Imagining Edge's kids skipping to school with THAT thing. Bwahahahahaha!

FEELINNUMB said:
I just wanted it down on record: Bono gets a magic marker and scrawls on a plastic lunchbox and raises just over 10 grand. The Man Edge blows an afternoon supergluing 189 nails onto a metal lunchbox with military precision (and knowing him, a concentration that few of us even use while doing our taxes or wondering where it all went wrong), and doesn't even get two grand for it.

THE WAY OF THE WORLD.

But all for the right reasons -- congrats to all involved, and let's hope it is all spent wisely, because this is a tough time of year for folks.:yes:

That's the way the cookie crumbles. I bet it'd be even worse for Adam or Larry if they tried their hand at these lunchboxes! And the B man didn't even write his phrase correctly! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom