Bono & company

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
was that photo from a video shoot he did with the girl from Clannad? I'm not sure of the name of the song ("In a Lifetime," ?) but it is really beautiful.
(who wrote the song?, do you happen to know?)

Last edited:
thankyou said:
coretta.jpg

[

This is very touching.

thankyou said:
was that photo from a video shoot he did with the girl from Clannad? I'm not sure of the name of the song ("In a Lifetime," ?) but it is really beautiful.
(who wrote the song?, do you happen to know?)

It was In a Lifetime and was written by Clannad.

9fbabe38.jpg

u2granny said:

they both look a little :drunk:, and the bottle in the hand did not give it away. :wink:
looks like Bono is trying to focus

thanks for answering the previous question granny. great pics too btw. :up:

^^Hoorah, Ellen! She cracks me up...thanks for the pic bonocomet! (right click.)

(Just noticed his sleeve! :giggle: )

Last edited:
^^Not a knuckle peeking out or anything...it's adorable!

Hm, I wanted to post this pic of Bono and Robbie Williams that I had *somewhere* but I can't find it! Grrrrr. Anyone? I think they were at an awards show or something....

bonocomet said:
*goes back to doing taxes... BOREing...* :yawn:

hmm, for me taxes are more like:

at first :scratch:
then :confused:
then i go :coocoo:
then i'm :mad:
finally i :banghead:

and finally end up: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:help:

i've been doing this for too many years.

nice one!

here's a couple more that I like: Bjork and Beck

vfbjobon.jpg

becknbono.jpg

:whistle: ok, so the last one is not a real photo of bono and beck together, but it's the only one I could find with them even on the same page. :wink:

anyone have one of beck with bono?

my daughter, who is a big Bjork fan just wrote me an email telling me that Bjork grew up with her parents listening to U2 all the time. That's how she grew up to like them too. And then one day, they ended up together, in a photoshoot for the cover of Vanity Fair........ wow, how weird would that have been for her :huh: I wish!

Back
Top Bottom