Bono & Clannad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
Does anyone have any pics of Bono singing with Clannad??? His voice gives me goosebumps when he sings "In a Lifetime" with them.....listening to it now....revive me soon please....:wink:

be1b3c9a-1.jpg

b1f745c7.jpg

I'm not sure if this is from the vid .
56dd5360.jpg

:drool: :combust: :faint: Bono looks so frickin' gorgeous in these I can hardly stand it..I think I'm going over the edge....:shifty: heh, Slopsy, we're awesome..if u see this...WOW!!!

Currently Listening: "Rhythm of My Heart"/Rod Stewart

Be still my beating heart....there's just something so deep and manly about him in those pics....and did I say I liked his voice in that song???:drool:

gluey said:
Be still my beating heart....there's just something so deep and manly about him in those pics....and did I say I liked his voice in that song???:drool:

you hit the nail right on the head:heart: :yes:

Manly:drool:

Here's some I have, one promo pic...

Bono_Maire_Ni_Bhraonain.jpg

And this one is actually a scan I did of the photo that's on the 7" single I have that I bought in 1986 before I even became a U2 fan! :ohmy:

BonoClannadan.jpg

I've always loved Bono's look from this period i.e. post the unforgettable fire and pre Joshua tree. That long hair and beard just suit him so well. I always think that Bono looks like what some of those ancient Irish Celtic tribal warriors would have looked like!!:wink:

^That's actually one of a set of 12 cards of U2 pics that I obtained back in the late '80s, some of which I have scanned and posted on another thread here some time ago, (JC obviously saved said scanned pics! :rolleyes: ) and they are all labelled in this manner. :nerd:

Here's a couple more promo pics....

Inalifetime_promopic2.jpg

InaLifetime_promopic.jpg

....and a screen cap from the video.

inalifetime.jpg

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:
I've always loved Bono's look from this period i.e. post the unforgettable fire and pre Joshua tree. That long hair and beard just suit him so well. I always think that Bono looks like what some of those ancient Irish Celtic tribal warriors would have looked like!!:wink:
Must...agree...about...everything :love:

Does anyone have this vid? I'm so in love with this song and Bono's voice (I really get the shivers anytime I listen to it) but I only saw the vid on youtube :(

hcbiggs2002 said:
Here's some I have, one promo pic...

Bono_Maire_Ni_Bhraonain.jpg

And this one is actually a scan I did of the photo that's on the 7" single I have that I bought in 1986 before I even became a U2 fan! :ohmy:

BonoClannadan.jpg

:yes: This is one of my favorite looks, when the mullet grew out!!
hotsy Bono!

hcbiggs2002 said:
^That's actually one of a set of 12 cards of U2 pics that I obtained back in the late '80s, some of which I have scanned and posted on another thread here some time ago, (JC obviously saved said scanned pics! :rolleyes: ) and they are all labelled in this manner. :nerd:

Here's a couple more promo pics....

Inalifetime_promopic2.jpg

InaLifetime_promopic.jpg

....and a screen cap from the video.

inalifetime.jpg

Hey I didn't get those pix from you...I got them from other websites and a Clannad website. I hope your not mad.:eyebrow:

JCOSTER said:

nice pics! thank JC and HCBiggs!

oh! that hair........ mercy.... :faint:

for some stupid reason i picture it smelling like clairol herbal essence shampoo. come here bonocito, let me smell you hair.. :wink:

Last edited:
JCOSTER said:

Hey I didn't get those pix from you...I got them from other websites and a Clannad website. I hope your not mad.:eyebrow:

Now you misunderstood, I wasn't talking about those photos but this one with the label on it....

Bono1986_0004.jpg

....I'd be very surprised to hear you got this pic from some other site!?! Those cards have been out of circulation for a long time and they are some what rare, they have the 1990 calender on the back of each of them, I'm not sure what country they where printed in, all I know is that it's not English!

Maybe someone here could tell what me language this is:-
Janeiro
Fevereiro
Marco...etc.
my guess is that it's Italian, but I'm not sure. :eyebrow:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Now you misunderstood, I wasn't talking about those photos but this one with the label on it....

Bono1986_0004.jpg

....I'd be very surprised to hear you got this pic from some other site!?! Those cards have been out of circulation for a long time and they are some what rare, they have the 1990 calender on the back of each of them, I'm not sure what country they where printed in, all I know is that it's not English!

Maybe someone here could tell what me language this is:-
Janeiro
Fevereiro
Marco...etc.
my guess is that it's Italian, but I'm not sure. :eyebrow:

OOPs sorry. I think I got it off of u2take me higher, or a clannad website or even Bonoonline. I still love ya higgs!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom