Bono and Christy Turlington

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2trinity said:
full body
bononaacp-2007-avatar.jpg

I :heart: you Trinity!!!!!! :hug:!!!!!

edit: ummmm neither avatar fits Trin...:sad: says it too big must be maximum 7000 bytes??:eyebrow:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

I :heart: you Trinity!!!!!! :hug:!!!!!

edit: ummmm neither avatar fits Trin...:sad: says it too big must be maximum 7000 bytes??:eyebrow:

open it in paint, save as, jpg/jpeg... it'll reduce the quality and the size, but the quality loss isn't very much visible :)

BonoFox1 said:
GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Im watching American Idol and they just announced the NAACP awards and Bono!!! :hyper:...geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :laugh:....

I saw that too, I got sooo excited I started clapping I can't wait to see him!!! :nerd:

You must bring back detailed information!!! :wink:

Galeongirl said:

open it in paint, save as, jpg/jpeg... it'll reduce the quality and the size, but the quality loss isn't very much visible :)

sorry bonofox , I didn't know about the bytes . :(

Thank's Gg for the info , now I will know for next time . :wave:

bononaacp-avatar-1.jpg

bononaacp-2007-avatar-1.jpg

These's should fit .

I'm playing catch up....reading through these posts- to cstar, jcoster, mysticchild, kellyahern your ideas are right on...
To those that are on the attack- If you are really a fan, you would never disrespect him -he is HUMAN, and like it or not, like all of us, are getting older. We should be happy that he is healthy and on the go, and spreading himself and his good work around a bit all over the world . besides making incredible music, and having some fun with family and friends.

Back
Top Bottom