Bono And Ali's Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me too!! Thank God for new pictures!!
Is that Jordan and Eve in the boat with them?
Are there anymore? I cant find any:(

tootty86 said:
Me too!! Thank God for new pictures!!
Is that Jordan and Eve in the boat with them?
Are there anymore? I cant find any:(

I think so. It looks like everyone but John, including a friend (or nanny?).

I posted the smaller pic on alihewson.com.

tootty,I was wondering if it are Jordan & Eve too (with their backs towards the camera)
I can only see John for sure (Eli??)
They were probably celebrating with the whole family.

Nice pics Kelly :wink:

I found a couple more - of Bono and the kids - shall i start a new thread with them in or carry on posting them in this thread??

7773c551.jpg

a368a706.jpg

35544327.jpg

thanks for the pics!

the ones in the pink and white are his daughters? :scratch: If so, they look really different than they did last year!

Bono is looking good--that picture with Ali is so :cute:

sami0201 said:

the ones in the pink and white are his daughters? :scratch: If so, they look really different than they did last year!

I think Eve is the one wearing pink w/ the black suit top you can see tied around her neck and has her hair up. Jordan is wearing the short skirt and aqua sweater w/ the bubble thingies on it w/ her hair down. The girl w/ the aqua skirt and white tank must be a friend or nanny or something.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I think Eve is the one wearing pink w/ the black suit top you can see tied around her neck and has her hair up. Jordan is wearing the short skirt and aqua sweater w/ the bubble thingies on it w/ her hair down. The girl w/ the aqua skirt and white tank must be a friend or nanny or something.

oh, alright. thanks :)

Is Jordan sitting on Eve's lap on the boat? And Bono looks so cute in that one when they are getting on the boat, he looks like he was laughing at something :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom