Bono And Ali's Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

I figured I should save some for tomorrow :shifty: :lol:.

Yeh - i guess we were a bit premature considering that TOMORROW is their actual anniversary!!:wink:

kellyahern said:
b8c3dfd1.jpg

What's Edge doing in this pic? :scratch:

tootty86 said:

Don't think this point of view has been stated yet, but as a representative of that age group who tried extremely hard but whose marriage didn't make it, it's encouraging to see theirs flourish (through plenty of challenges no doubt) and actually appear to become even more passionate through the years.

Jealous? No way. I wish them years and years more of touchy-feely wedded bliss.

What I AM jealous of is that woman having the nerve to bear four (FOUR!) children and be able to fit into those ^ jeans...

:shifty:

Methinks a deal with the devil has been made somewhere along the line.

:wink:

:bono: :heart: :flirt: (<--Temporary Ali Smiley)

LOL, PopDaisy :) (nice choice for the Ali smilie :D). But yeah, I'm thinking Ali doesn't take a bad picture, like, ever...she looks wonderful in all of these. As does Bono, of course :D.

Anywho, am I the only one whose smile keeps growing bigger and bigger with each picture I see of these two? Love the pictures of them from their early days together, and the recent ones are great, too, as are all the ones inbetween.

I also think the ones where they're showing affection for each other in various ways are just :cute:. Again, I hope to have a relationship like theirs someday :yes:.

Angela

at the risk of dating myself, my folks have been married for 46 years and my grandparents for nearly (get this) 75 years!!!

Yep...grandma is 102, grandpa 97, and they're still married. And they're both still sharp as tacks!

Can't tell me miracles don't happen still. :love:

I hope Ali and Bono can have just as many happy years together....

Discoteque said:
at the risk of dating myself, my folks have been married for 46 years and my grandparents for nearly (get this) 75 years!!!

Yep...grandma is 102, grandpa 97, and they're still married. And they're both still sharp as tacks!

:cute:...aw, that is freakin' awesome :up:. Congrats to both your parents and your grandparents, good to hear both their relationships are still strong as ever :).

Do they have any secrets to making a marriage last that long, or what?

Angela

I think their secret is: clean livin, church goin, no alcohol, and no matter what: COMMITMENT! :)

some things I noticed with all these pics:

Ali REALLY likes wearing lace. And jewel tones.
Both Ali and Bono have um...height/shoe issues. I know Bono is rather short, so Ali must be absolutely tiny!
They both have hair issues too. :)
They weren't always the most fashionable pair, lol.
Ali always looks so happy, and she's SO darn beautiful!
Bono looks like he *knows* he's one of the luckiest guys around.

What a great 'rock-n-role' model couple they are! :D

Back
Top Bottom