Bono And Ali's Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8cc4a228.jpg

004c61c8.jpg

2d087b78.jpg

21st of August is my day too!!!!! I'm celebrating my first wedding anniversary :heart: I don't have to tell you why I chose this date for my wedding...

Happy anniversary to Bono and Ali!!

tootty86 said:
Has anybody at Pleba been married for 23 years or more?? I think its an incredible achievement. As an 18 year old i cant imagine the hard work that goes into a successful marriage.

Anyway - back to the pictures!!

CAA3QLC5.jpg

23 years in Nov.:wink:

tootty86 said:
Has anybody at Pleba been married for 23 years or more?? I think its an incredible achievement. As an 18 year old i cant imagine the hard work that goes into a successful marriage.

I never forget Bono and Ali's anniversary b/c my parents were married the same week of the same year. :cute:

Bono and Ali are one of the very VERY few people why I still have a tiny ray of hope for real life long and strong partnerships
(given the fact that basically everyone in my family is divorced)

I am very rational and do not think it is terrible that I am surrounded by many broken marriages (as I also see that second ones can be wonderful) - but these two are one of the people that show that sometimes it can be perfect, right at the first try :)

Of course I only know their public image and they sure had rocky times as well - but they are still together and seem happy

:heart: My best wishes to them and that they stay strong and together till the end of the world

and for all of you PLEBANs who are married/ in a partnership and have an anniverasay coming up
the same to you and your partners :hug:

Happy anniversary to Bono and Ali!!:applaud: 23 years is an amazing accomplishment! Happy anniversaries to u2granny and martawr as well!!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom