Bono and Ali's 20th anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if there was some knd of party last night? If there are pics will surely surface soon!

I hope there will be more pics of their party, wherever, whenever they have it! Congratulations to 2 wonderful people!

I think the real anniversary party should be getting ready to happen. We should keep a watch out for pics.

Happy Anniversy, Bono & Ali...one of the most beautiful, sweetest, and caring couples ever! :kiss: :heart: :cute:

BonoAli.gif

BonoAliKiss.gif

20YRS of Wedding Bliss!

HAPPY 20TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO BONO AND ALI !!

May you have yet another 20 yrs of happiness and love.
bonoali93.jpg

:heart: :love: :heart:
*raises a glass* Here's to the most beautiful couple that has given so many of us hope and shown us that there is true love in life!
bono_ali_kiss.jpg

:hug: They're so cute and perfect together !!
sarajevo3.jpg

bonoalimovies.jpg

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary,

I'd like to join in the happy anniversary wishes for Bono and Ali. As droolworthy as Bono is, and as much as we PLEBA girls might think about how nice it would be to give him a big smooch or nibble on the Bononeck or some such fantasy...I know I've done my share of thinking about such things, shame on me!...Bono wouldn't be the extraordinary man that he is if he didn't have Ali in his life. She has made him so happy and secure, and she is an amazing woman in her own right. And they also have four beautiful children together.

*Bono & Ali fuzzies* :hug: <---Bono & Ali smilie!

Congrats to this cute couple!!!

Have to agree with all the nice, gushing things that everyone has been saying about Bono and Ali for their anniversary. There's something really inspiring about knowing that there are two people in the world (famous or not) who do make so much sense together.

Some pics of the Hewsons...

Baby Elijah...
alieli.jpg

Presenting John Abraham...
alijohn3.jpg

Presenting Jordan...
alijordan1.jpg

Family holiday...
alijordaneve.jpg

*Really tried to find family pics that weren't like intrusive (aka paprazzi shots) and hopefully succeeded*

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
*sings the "I'm so bored and I hate snapfish song*

hmmm mmmmm hmm hmmmmmm mmmm....

334%3C%3B95923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E842%3E639%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B772%3A6%3Cnu0mrj

[/img]

i've seen this pic, but with bono looking down....
i think i like this one better cos he looks so proud!!!!

awwwww!!!!!!!!!!

:love:

Re: awwwwww

JemEvans said:
*borrows pic from LivLuvAndBootlegMusic 's post*
This pic is just so .... WOW. Never seen it b4 but I just got major Bono&Ali fuzzies!!! :love: :hug:

334%3C%3B95923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A5%3C76564ot1lsi

:heart: :heart: :cute:
That picture was taken at Greg Caroll's funeral in New Zealand.... :( :sad:

I haven't yet wished Bono and Ali a happy anniversary (though my whole family can tell by now that Bono and Ali had anniversary :D ) and technically it is already over for some time, but nevertheless:

HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY!

Sorry a Little Late

but those photos are just wonderful. 20 years.. is true love to me. Most people today especially in the entertainment world get divorced.. Im so happy to see Bono with his sweetest thing. :hug: They seem so right for one another.. (sigh) They are luck to have eachother. :heart: :heart: :hug: :heart: :heart:

The picture with the baby is so adorable! What a darling baby! Oh, how sweet......goo-goo gah gah.........I'm sorry, I freak out when I see cute babies! The fact that that's Bono's baby... remember at the shows he was saying "my baby had a baby". That was the said infant.:heart: :heart: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom