Bono & Ali in NY - sept 15 2006 - Edun and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:

:wave:

10410059ahernkelly917200691140PM-1.jpg

10410058ahernkelly917200691134PM.jpg

10410059ahernkelly917200691140PM.jpg

10410055ahernkelly917200691120PM.jpg

I noticed some kids in the photos, posting them in case Maddy is in one of them :)

kellyahern said:

:wave:

10410055ahernkelly917200691120PM.jpg

I noticed some kids in the photos, posting them in case Maddy is in one of them :)

From this angle -yes, you can barely see Maddy, She's almost in the front row, but behind someone, wearing a lime green shirt. The woman to her right is someone I met today and she may be emailing me pics :hyper:

And the pics kelly posted are so much better than mine!

Lila64 said:

From this angle -yes, you can barely see Maddy, She's almost in the front row, but behind someone, wearing a lime green shirt. The woman to her right is someone I met today and she may be emailing me pics :hyper:

And the pics kelly posted are so much better than mine!

Yes, but there not mine :lol: Yours are special because you were there! :hyper: We want to see yours :up:.

I'm glad Maddy was (almost :wink: ) in one of the pics.

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:

Okay, I love the surfboard, but I can't help but point out the grammar error there. You're! Not "your"! :madwife: at Rogan.

And is that an Ali self-portrait? :love:

that looks like bono's doing. i would blame bono for the drawing and the grammar ;)

rogan is a surf-nut - i have seen him surfing out in montauk, new york with my own eyes. i'd bet they gave that surfboard to him as a gift.

caragriff said:
that looks like bono's doing. i would blame bono for the drawing and the grammar ;)
Oh, I know full well about Bono's grammar :wink: The handwriting looks a bit angular to be his though, and it's got Rogan's name underneath, so I'm blaming this one on him :tongue:

First the pics of him consoling the crying girl by giving her his glasses to wear for the pic.. then signing the pregnant lady's T shirt with 'Bono's big belly".... gives me warm Bono fuzzies. :cute: Such a sweet caring man! :love:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Oh, I know full well about Bono's grammar :wink: The handwriting looks a bit angular to be his though, and it's got Rogan's name underneath, so I'm blaming this one on him :tongue:

i'm blaming bono ;)

that definitely looks like bono's cartoonish sunglass drawing on the surfboard, and his symbol-type sketches under that....

Well I knew the drawing was his :p

But after seeing Lila's thread, I'll admit it. It's all Bono's doing :tongue:

So I'll add that to the words Bono has screwed over.

So far we have:
lose/loose
city's/cities
your/you're
naive (he spelled it naeve)

I have too much time on my hands :lol:

Winding down with Bono
U2 frontman Bono and his wife Ali Hewson wrapped up Fashion Week in style Friday night with an intimate shindig at the Hudson Hotel to launch the new ONE T-shirt made by EDUN. The shirt will benefit ONE: The Campaign to Make Poverty History.

"Every Fashion Week EDUN's events are always different with not the usual people showing up," Bono told the partygoers. "To the people who use their star power for the people with no power, thank you."

After wishing Lindsay Lohan's mom Dina a Happy Birthday, Bono talked about the ONE coalition, which helps fight global AIDS and extreme poverty. "If we get to 5 million members by 2008, the year of the next presidential election, that will mean the ONE campaign is the same size as the NRA (National Rifle Association) and that is the objective, so it's a very cool thing," he said.

After a special performance by singer/songwriter Damien Rice, Bono became perturbed when some rowdy attendees wouldn't be quiet, and ordered them to leave. Then he calmly thanked everyone for attending, and encouraged guests to imbibe.

Among the celebrities in attendance: Heather Graham, James Iha and Christy Turlington and Ed Burns. -- A.M.

Back
Top Bottom