Bono and Ali - Edun Launch party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edunlaunch5.jpg

Damn!! How does she look so good after 4 kids??!!! I didn't even look that good BEFORE I had kids!!:wink:

how tall do you guys think Ali is? She is so cute and petite, I would put her at around 5 foot 3 or so. If Bono is about 5 foot 7 and she still looks several inches shorter than him with heels,she must be a tiny little thing. They are sooooo adorable together though!!!

Hidy said:
how tall do you guys think Ali is? She is so cute and petite, I would put her at around 5 foot 3 or so. If Bono is about 5 foot 7 and she still looks several inches shorter than him with heels,she must be a tiny little thing. They are sooooo adorable together though!!!

I was thinking the same thing, she is so petite and adorable and as a couple they are such cute little people. And so in love! I thoroughly enjoy seeing pictures of them! :drool:

Hidy said:

I'd agree with you. Ive seen both a couple of times up close and Bono is no taller than 5'7 and each time Ive seen Ali shes wearing thick heels but Id put her at my height, 5'3. She's very slim and petite..she doesnt look her age or like someone whos had 4 kids!

Wonder if they're doing any additional EDUN events in the US...?

:
616353I.jpg

(Borrowing Kelly's pic here) This pic, if not as near as damn it, is in this weeks Hello Magazine :drool:

Back
Top Bottom