Bono and Ali at IRMA music awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tootty86

War Child
I cant find a thread for this so i thought id start one. This is the only pic i can find at the moment - i will try to find more :)

Bono and Ali at the IRMA Music Awards on 31st March 2006. Bono was presenting an award to Bob Gelfof :)

The site that i got the pic from doesnt say what the award was for, it just said an Irish Recorded Music association award. Im also loving closep of bearded bono - so rugged!!

tootty86 said:
The site that i got the pic from doesnt say what the award was for, it just said an Irish Recorded Music association award. Im also loving closep of bearded bono - so rugged!!

I like it a lot :cute: and also that it's reddish, but with the occasional white hair peeking trough ^^ One thing is for sure, Bono'll never go gray .. he goes white instead :drool:

Mrs Adam Clayton said:
Ali looks exceptionally pretty.

my sis came in when I had this pic on... she said, .. I can't believe she did,... but she said that Ali was UGLY! :madwife: to my sister! gheheh I'm SO gonna make this my wallpaper now.. :evil:

her other comment made me wondert tho :hmm:
she asked me if Bono has a razor, and if so, did he lose it or so... I'm sure she meant it mean, but still, I do wonder, does Bono loses his razor often, or is he just too lazy to shave? :wink:

Your sis is trying to wind you up!
Bono actually gets away with the stubble I reckon. Ali is a goddess although she looks rather sad faced in that pic!

27eef8d4.jpg

922dc171.jpg

cf1806b2.jpg

64d72171.jpg

I like the color of her jacket.

kellyahern said:

I love that jacket! is that from the Edun fall clothing line by any chance?

It's almost redundant to say that Ali looks amazing!

Still not shaven....... maybe it is a beard in the making after all...

I like Ali's jacket. I also like her husband :shh:

(what is it about entering PLEBA that suddenly makes me act like a teenager? it seems to happen every time...)

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I like Ali's jacket. I also like her husband :shh:

(what is it about entering PLEBA that suddenly makes me act like a teenager? it seems to happen every time...)

Exactly my thoughts! lol

I love that jacket, nice to see her move away from the black. I actually thinks she looks a little tired. She needs to take some time out for herself!

Back
Top Bottom