Bono & Ali at Beverly Hills Saks Edun Launch Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
There needs to be an emoticon for the squeal that just came out of me!

Bono in purple....purple is my favorite color.....OMG does he look so yummy. He needs to stop putting his hand over his nonexistent 'belly' though....You're hot Bono!

OMG! Bono in purple!!!!!!! :drool::love:

I am with you, starsgoblue, he need not worry about his covering any tummy he thinks he has - as he is hotter than hot! :combust:

And even if he did have a little tummy (who among us does not???:shrug: ) it would be sexy as hell, too! :heart:

My goodness, but he and Ali are one fabulously gorgeous couple! The camera just loves them - they both photograph so well and both have such beautiful smiles! :)

Oh, Bono should wear purple OFTEN! And blue as well...and white..and black...and...ok, you get the picture :wink:

He looks fan-freaking-tastic in anything and I am sure he does wearing nothi... WHOOPS!

That slipped out! Into the box I go :reject: to hide now. (But my fellow PLEBAns, I think we all can agree that it is true, am I right? :yes:)

Love and Peace,

HowthGirl (NOT thinking naughty thoughts!!! :angel: )

Hi HowthGirl :wink: Haven't spoken in a while!

Yes indeed ain't B lookin' HOTTER THAN HOT!!!!!

How does he manage to keep getting hotter? It's a mystery, isn't it? mmmmmmmmmm :drool: Just delectable!

Awwwwww - Bono tummy! He looks great in ANY colour too!

Hope to see you around! (there should be a wavy smilie, but they won't work when i try to 'get more'!)

kellyahern said:

10c22623.jpg
Holy sweet goddamn.......

susanp6 said:
Hi HowthGirl Haven't spoken in a while!

Yes indeed ain't B lookin' HOTTER THAN HOT!!!!!

How does he manage to keep getting hotter? It's a mystery, isn't it? mmmmmmmmmm :drool: Just delectable!

Awwwwww - Bono tummy! He looks great in ANY colour too!

Hope to see you around! (there should be a wavy smilie, but they won't work when i try to 'get more'!)

Hi susanp6! Thank you for those nice words!!!! :hug:

My mom had surgery and I have been looking after her this week, but she is feeling much better! Yay! :)

Bono started off hot and gets hotter! You'd think he'd melt from it...but he seems to just give that reaction to us to have instead...

Ooooh, Sexy Bono-Reaction Meltdown! :drool::combust::faint:

And those Edun jeans are lookin' mighty tasty on him there!

Yes, Beautiful Bono tummy, Bono chin, Bono eyes, Bono neck, Bono chest, Bono arms, Bono...is it getting a bit toasty warm in here, Ladies? Or is it just me? :macdevil:

Ok, time for me to go climb into my freezer again to cool off! :wink:

Love and Peace,

And a big Hug :hug: and Wave :wave: to you susanp6,

HowthGirl

Kelly - didn't know which ones you have done - just picked some of my favorites
Thanks for the pictures!
edun1.jpg

edun2.jpg

sorry,
I meant to actually post the pic in my reply!!

I really cannot think too well with thoughts of that purple shirt and Bono underneath it all..................:drool: :drool:

Lucy3011 said:

He's taking a sneaky peak! Look!

Wait til you get home, Bono. Jeez!

:wink:

Hee! :lmao:

He so totally is! You are right!

He's cleavage-peeking, she's giving a hip hug -
that is so cool!!!! :cute:

Sigh, I hope my hubby and I are like that after being together almost 30 years and married nearly 23!

Bono and Ali are so awesome!!!!!! :hug::rockon:

It is so nice to be all warm-fuzzyish about them as a couple, all adoring of how beautiful and smart and cool she is, and so totally in smoldering drooling lust & love with him as well! It is a very very interesting, very cool combination. I think you gals know what I mean :hug: They just sort of inspire that reaction, I think.

Awwww! Now I am all happy and mushy-hearted, yet still needing so much to go sit in my freezer! :wink:

Just a few more here that I think Kelly might have already posted but I just liked alot - again thanks Kelly :D
edun8.jpg

edun9.jpg

edun10.jpg

edun11.jpg

edun12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom