Bono and Ali at Barney's NY 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woooooo hoooooooo Ali took the Mic!! Go Ali! She seems like she is so quiet. I like the Jacket she has on. Is that from Edun Collection?

u2philly said:
Woooooo hoooooooo Ali took the Mic!! Go Ali! She seems like she is so quiet. I like the Jacket she has on. Is that from Edun Collection?

I think she may seem "quiet" because she's always compared to Bono. So yeah, she's more quiet than him.....but so is 99% of the rest of the world, hehe. She has done numerous radio interviews in the past regarding Chernobyl/Sellafield.

beli said:

She appears to wear a lot of makeup, especially rogue. When I say a "lot" I mean more than Australian women but less than the average USA woman. Not that thats a crime, its just a cultural difference thats all.

Maybe if you saw her down the beach it might be a different matter.

Ali doesn't appear to be wearing a lot of make-up to me. Maybe she's just naturally rosy cheeked. I'm very rosy cheeked and I'm constantly accused of putting blush all over my face. I don't wear any blush at all.

u2philly said:

The jacket is from the Edun collection, my g/f checked it out in Barneys, about 350 bucks if i remember correctly

IM001179.jpg

SEAJEWEL: You have done it again. I am soooooooo freakin envious.

Way to go girl!!!

Remember me? My friend and I stood by you and your sister in Brooklyn? *like you could forget us* :huh:

Congrats to you...wish I were in NYC. I am still in love with the city.

ree5669 said:
IM001179.jpg

SEAJEWEL: You have done it again. I am soooooooo freakin envious.

Way to go girl!!!

Remember me? My friend and I stood by you and your sister in Brooklyn? *like you could forget us* :huh:

Congrats to you...wish I were in NYC. I am still in love with the city.

How are you - yes I remember you both, front row girls! Have you seen any shows??? Check out Band Meetings and Sightings ..."Met Bono today at Barneys got a ....." - I posted the story there - it was an incredible day - I'm still not over it, and probably never will be!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom