Bono and Ali article in Vogue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for scanning it, SpanishEyes! and I agree MrsSpringsteen, I think Ali is so beautiful- I think she's prettier than those models. There's just something about her.

Last edited:
Is there anything in the March edition of British Vogue? I'm in North America and the edition won't make in here for another month or so.

SpanishEyes21 said:

Vogue2.jpg

Is that Ali's brand he's wearing too?:ohmy:

Regbug said:
Is there anything in the March edition of British Vogue? I'm in North America and the edition won't make in here for another month or so.

If you are in NA you should be able to get it now, it is in the American Vogue. I'm not sure about the British.

clementine_rose said:
I know what I'll be going out to buy later. Thanks for the article and pics! :)
awesome article and loved the pics. Ali is as beautiful as Bono!

Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen

I think Ali is prettier than those models, in the photo of her turned to the side her face looks amazing

The clothes look nice too [/B]

I agree..next time let Ali model the clothes..she has a natural beauty that would be novel to show in a magazine like Vogue. Thanks for the article..off to get myself a copy today:wink:

Thanks for the scans, they both look great! I'll have to pick it up later myslef!

Ali is stunning. It's not just that she has a pretty face - I think she oozes charisma. She seems like a great person. :up: to Ali and Bono.

Vogue2.jpg

OH MY :combust: :faint:

THANK YOU! :bow:

That's one of the coolest and hottest pics I've EVER seen of him!

I LOVE that jacket that Bono is wearing. It's awesome!

PS Thanks for the article!

Wow! Those pictures are wonderful, as well as the article. The picture of Bono reminds me of the Elevation "Details" shoot... :hmm:

I hope this label is successful - Ali is just too damn cool! (And prettier than those models by a long shot... LOL)

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this article - and i agree absolutely, Ali is stunning in that pic - Bono ain't too bad either!! :wink:

Queen Bee said:
bonovogue.jpg

Edited out the text. :)

Ooh I didn't see this before I did the same! :crack: But yours is better than mine, I had to cut the bottom off to get rid of the red words :huh: Thanks! :up:

Thanks for the article scan Spanisheyes! :bow:

And you saved me a photoshop job Queen Bee! Yay! Was going to do exactly what you did... :wink:

You know, I see these things, and it's just so inspiring. Makes me want to get up and do something similar in my own life. Now if I could just figure out what.....

Good luck to them, I hope it goes well and gets bigger and better each year.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

imogen said:
You know, I see these things, and it's just so inspiring. Makes me want to get up and do something similar in my own life. Now if I could just figure out what.....

I have a suggestion. Have you written your government reps. about the critical important of debt cancellation? :D :angel: :wave:

See my sig....

SD

Imogen, after writing that letter about debt cancellation, you can:

1) sign The ONE Campaign's petition (http://www.theonecampaign.org)

2) contact your regional co-ordinator for The ONE Campaign to see how you can become more involved in the struggle to end extreme poverty in the world
(http://www.data.org/local/)

If you start with these three things and continue to grow and learn about these issues from websites like DATA, you will be well on your way to doing something VERY POSITIVE for the world's poorest people. :wink:

Thanks for your concern and your willingness to GET INVOLVED.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING, IT'S WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Wow! Thank you so much for the article and the scans! I am going to get this Vogue asap. I think Ali and Bono are so wonderful and supportive of each other, and both of them are so beautiful inside and out! Thanks again!

Picked up the issue at my local grocery. Needed a fork lift to get it into my cart. Geez, it has over 5oo pages to it!

Great article! I think I'll have to buy that one for my collection.

I must say Bono is either a genius or totally full of BS, lol. He comes up with the most random theories and ideas about economics/art/politics/religion sometimes. :hug: :bono:

Back
Top Bottom