Bono and Adam Love - Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
yesadambono-vi.jpg

Cool pics Bonofox of Bono and Adam during this Era.

OMG that was sooo voluptuous! I think I melted in my chair?

Merc said:

Thanks for posting gg - sweetest gif I've seen in a long time! :giggle:

Last edited:
bridgit said:

Without trying to read too much into it, I think the even more heartwarming story behind this pic is that the band was no doubt publicly supporting the divorce referendum largely on Edge's behalf.

:heart: :edge: :hug:

Wow did I ever have to dig to find this thread! Anyways...

I just made a cap from Sao Paolo of Bono & Adam, I know it looks terrible but I'm gonna post it here to ask if anyone can make a better one. I only have the vid in ipod format so the cap is crap quality... ug... but Adam's pose as Bono grabs his leg... :drool:

oops guess I ought to include the pic.... :rolleyes:

youplantademonseed.jpg

bonocomet said:
Wow did I ever have to dig to find this thread! Anyways...

I just made a cap from Sao Paolo of Bono & Adam, I know it looks terrible but I'm gonna post it here to ask if anyone can make a better one. I only have the vid in ipod format so the cap is crap quality... ug... but Adam's pose as Bono grabs his leg... :drool:

powerdvd001ue4.png

powerdvd002wc5.png

powerdvd012lw8.png

powerdvd013va0.png

powerdvd014pr4.png

:)

Thanks for bringing this thread back to life Comet! :wink:

I just had a look through the pages and noticed this pic:

bonocomet said:

Anybody know when this pic was taken (Comet?)? :)

It's just because both Bono and Adam (or Adams bass at least) looks rather wet, and I'm just wondering if the pic was taken in Copenhagen? :D

Btw, to add a little something to the tread - not a pic, but at the concert in Copenhagen last summer (during "Streets"), when Bono was on the b-stage and Adam on the main stage (I think, as far as I remember), Bono turned to look over at Adam and said/sang "Adam Clayton, I love you!"! :cute:

Oh thanks Dahlia! I was just going to answer that I didn't know where it was taken. And your little b-stage story Merc... Awwww really? How cute! I love the way they all love each other and aren't afraid to show it. They are just too sweet.

And snowflake! Thank you!!!!!!!! Those are great caps!!!!!

Dahlia said:
It was taken on August 3, 2005 in Munich, Germany :)

Ok, thanks! :up:

bonocomet said:
And your little b-stage story Merc... Awwww really? How cute!

:yes:

It was really sweet... it was just before the part where he usually sings "Looove, looove, looove..." during "Streets" that he said it! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom