Bono and a PLEBA shirt!!!!???!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made this a while back but don't think I ever posted it.... he's showing his PLEBA spirit!!!

33385%3C2%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E786%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389472%3B77nu0mrj

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

LOL! This is classic! I love Photoshop.

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

You posted it, I remember seeing it. That's so cute.

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

LOL! That's great! I would FREAK if it were real... but who knows, maybe someday...truth IS stranger than PLEBA, er, fiction!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

Originally posted by Kristie:
Here's what I think.
We should have a shirt that says PLEBA on the front, along with a very large print of the.. uh, "elevated" Bono pic. You know the one.
Then put the "too much is not enough" on the back.

Naughty Kristie
icon26.gif

I LOVETH!!!!
biggrin.gif

I'm SO saving that one for the PLEBA archives...

what? you mean the picture has been fixed????
wink.gif

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
I made this a while back but don't think I ever posted it.... he's showing his PLEBA spirit!!!

33385%3C2%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E786%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389472%3B77nu0mrj

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:

This is fucking brilliant!! Double dog dare you to email it tp either Principle, U2.com, or both. He's started wearing red lately, hasn't he?
wink.gif

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Here's what I think.
We should have a shirt that says PLEBA on the front, along with a very large print of the.. uh, "elevated" Bono pic. You know the one.
Then put the "too much is not enough" on the back.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Back
Top Bottom