Bono almost made it to Top Ten Camp Records!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Yes, yes, on Saturday night there was this program on called 'Camp Top Ten', u know, the likes of musicians or band groups dressin or actin or actually being 'camp'..........and just before they played the Top 10, they flashed through some faces, like Erasure, Steps, Culture Club, and suddenly Bono appeared - like Zoo Bono appeared, Im so so sure it was Zoo era.......(prob they mighta flashed him up for one of two reasons........A - They find Bono acts camp all the time or B - They figured he acted more camp as Mirroball Man or even McPhisto. OR they wanted to remind us of the 'I Will Follow' dancing Bono..............

LOL! :laugh:

No, he didnt make it to Top 10...No 1 went to ....................oh......................:censored:.......Ive forgotten now!

Anyway I just shouted out questionably 'Bono?????'

Mum says, 'Yea I used to wonder about him, he has a wee way with him'

Shes been sayin this all the time about Bono, esp when she saw him dance, remember the arm dance to 'The Three Sunrises' on the Unforgett. Vid Makin with Mr Goatie? Friend of Mr Lanois?
:D

:hug: Bono.......Bono is the mostest cutest squashiest squashable suga-dad wrinkland grumelo in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

dictionary.com

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
*pssssssst maddie*

what is "camp"?!!??!?

:reject:

camp
n.
An affectation or appreciation of manners and tastes commonly thought to be artificial, vulgar, or banal.
Banality, vulgarity, or artificiality when deliberately affected or when appreciated for its humor: ?Camp is popularity plus vulgarity plus innocence? (Indra Jahalani).

camped up their cowboy costumes with chaps, tin stars, and ten-gallon hats.

Re: dictionary.com

bonosloveslave said:

camp
n.
An affectation or appreciation of manners and tastes commonly thought to be artificial, vulgar, or banal.
Banality, vulgarity, or artificiality when deliberately affected or when appreciated for its humor: ?Camp is popularity plus vulgarity plus innocence? (Indra Jahalani).

camped up their cowboy costumes with chaps, tin stars, and ten-gallon hats.

OHHHH.......I like it.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom