Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This has got to be one of the cutest collection of Bono pix EVER!!!! :cute: and smoulderingly sexy at the same time :faint:

And thanks u2granny for posting one of Bono's naughtiest moments on screen - he's so cute&so cheeky when charming the assistant at Graceland! :ohmy: :lol: :combust:

^ I agree with that Bono's baby! :yes: :faint: :combust: And he has given me one of those loooks before!!!! :faint: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: The smile was most definitely there!!!! :drool:

WHen he's good, he's good. When he's bad, he's better.

The male version of Eartha Kitt.

Me likey. Vive la Bad ass Bono!

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yes exactly and with a twinkle in his eyes...

HotBono2.jpg

Bono.jpg

ode3.jpg

Bono_U2I.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Oh God, This Man Is So Hot!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

His face always seems to know a secret. It's like he knows something that we don't. I think this is probably why he made such a perfect character in Macphisto. You can see that he's one step ahead of you and that you really have to have your wits about you. 'Course this is all in a playful way...geez, that man knows just about every trick in the book to get us girls to want him!

youvedonewhat said:
His face always seems to know a secret. It's like he knows something that we don't. I think this is probably why he made such a perfect character in Macphisto. You can see that he's one step ahead of you and that you really have to have your wits about you. 'Course this is all in a playful way...geez, that man knows just about every trick in the book to get us girls to want him!

yeah... he always knows what to say.. and always says the right things... .. to make you melt...
good thing about it is that he doesn't only use his charm for hte fans,.,. he also uses it to get things done on africa :wink: and it works! he has a meeting with Angela Merkel somewhere this year, and Angela told in Davos that he was very charming :lol:

I know what you mean Bonosbaby :yes: :wink:

I did exactly that and i could hardly contain myself after it happened :combust:

I was like jelly, shaking&squealing, my friend&i holding each other up due to us going so crazeee!!!! i thought i'd die on the spot& :faint: mind you, he would have had to have given me mouth to mouth eh?! :ohmy: :evil: :censored:

MsPurrl said:
In this one, I think he looks like my cat when she's very pleased with herself. :giggle:

Bonotowel.jpg

towel :eyebrow: TOWEL?????

Irish Flag.. Slane Dvd NYD... :wink:

this is the brilliant Bonolaugh... I dunno but it makes me lollish...
bonoawwrawrslanedvd6zn.jpg

:cute: so cute when he's acting goofy!

susanp6 said:
I know what you mean Bonosbaby :yes: :wink:

I did exactly that and i could hardly contain myself after it happened :combust:

I was like jelly, shaking&squealing, my friend&i holding each other up due to us going so crazeee!!!! i thought i'd die on the spot& :faint: mind you, he would have had to have given me mouth to mouth eh?! :ohmy: :evil: :censored:

Oh yes Bono would definitely have to be the one to do mouth to mouth! :yes: Noone else would be qualified enough to do the job :wink: Btw do you have pictures from your meeting?

U2TRINITY said:
let's just say if Bono used his powers for evil rather than good the world would be in big trouble !!!

56658188.jpg

:combust:

that is the best look ever. I aboslutely LOVE that impish grin of his.

rocknrollhalloffameBONOCHEST3.jpg

beautifulMac.jpg

serious.jpg

bigface.jpg

Back
Top Bottom