Bon-oh-oh Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Yay for wednesday...I think I forgot about it last week :(

:cute::bono:

51.jpg

new13.jpg

18.jpg

new34.jpg

ne07.jpg

daisybean said:
Yay for wednesday...I think I forgot about it last week :(

:cute::bono:

new34.jpg

ne07.jpg

mmm, look at his eyes!!!!!! they're so freakin' blue!!!!!!! endlesss.... hehe, and who could resist bono blindfolded!!!!! :drool:

Wednesdays Rock

I feel the need to post some Boy Bono :)

bo-boy14.JPG

bo-boy10.jpg

bo-oct1.jpg

bo-oct4.jpg

bo-boy1.jpg

adamswildhoney said:
Carrie those pixs of the Walk on Brasil Version are awesome thankyou for finding those!:tongue:

you are very very welcome :)

here are some 'new' teenage Bono pics :love:

I love how clear and personal and upclose his face is in this one:
uncut08.jpg

in the window light:
uncut20.jpg

I posted these in the other thread but they really belong with BOno.

uncut18.jpg

The family pix are very sexy. They bring out his personality more, I think. They really show the affectionate, caring side of his personality, which is very attractive. :cute: :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love:

1hotsing.jpg

:drool:

:drool:

*THUD*

I have never seen this before! SWOON it's hot! I've never seen the purple shirt pic either *sigh* if only we could get rid of the dork next to him LOL!

Daisy, we DID have the meeting last week, it was the "Slow connection leather day" thread! Speaking of slow connections, mine is so slow I can't post pics right now, so thanks for yours! :)

...poor Bono...he looks so tired in the purple shirt pictures, especially the one where he has his arm around the guy....poor Bono...ever wonder if he's doing too much for da warrrld?

ballykissangel said:
...poor Bono...he looks so tired in the purple shirt pictures, especially the one where he has his arm around the guy....poor Bono...ever wonder if he's doing too much for da warrrld?

Perhaps, but hell if he'd ever admit it. I don't think he likes to gripe about being too tired or whatever, period, even if he's exhausted.

Desire4Bono said:

I just don't see the 'tired' thing. I think he looks exceptionally gorgeous in that purple shirt pic! :love:

Maybe not. But they were working hard on a video. At any rate it doesn't seem to be a big deal.

Oh my lord...it's been way too long since I've had time to check into Bono meetings! And so I finally decide to come back and look...

U2Kitten said:

:drool: oh my...this pic is...I love Bono's hair! Is it sick that I actually look for guys with long hair like this?

Let me see if I can dig up some more long hair pics from my collection....

334%3A794723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D323238896889%3Anu0mrj

334%3A794723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388968989nu0mrj

334%3A794723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388968%3A54nu0mrj

1. LMAO at Thud-muffin

2. "I think there's nothing wrong with the global economy that Mr. Bono couldn't fix," the President said, apparently unaware that Bono is not Bono's last name.

:lol: :D

"I'm sick and tired of fixing the world's problems," Bono said. "Let Britney Spears solve the global crisis in equities. I don't give a rat's ass."

:no: wtf

And to think I almost skipped opening this thread! So many beautiful pictures I've never seen before, plus some old ones I can never get enough of. You people rock!

MonaVox said:
1. LMAO at Thud-muffin

2. "I think there's nothing wrong with the global economy that Mr. Bono couldn't fix," the President said, apparently unaware that Bono is not Bono's last name.

:lol: :D

"I'm sick and tired of fixing the world's problems," Bono said. "Let Britney Spears solve the global crisis in equities. I don't give a rat's ass."

:no: wtf

It's a joke. There's currently a joke thread going on EYKIW about Bono being sick of fixing the world's problems, taking a cruise, and saying that Britney Spears can do something about the stock market after politicians complain that he's not doing anything for the stock market.

Back
Top Bottom