Bob Geldof

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good idea UV2001! He's done a lot for the poor too just like Bono. He started a lot of rock star activism with Live Aid back in 1985! He's good friends with Bono too. I think I have some pics of them together, I'll post them if I find them! :)

His charity work aside, lets not forget that the Boomtown Rats were quite an influential band in their day...oops! My age is showing! :lol:

I looked through all my pics and this is all I can find now. I'll look again! Here they are meeting with Tony Blair last year.

Attachments

• bonoblair.jpg
    bonoblair.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 77
hey look its YEEEEEEHA TONY lmao (sorry ,only one person will get that )

anyway ,

sir bobs great as an artist and a saint :wink: the two dont normaly mix but hes pulled it of,even if it wasnt planned.

Geldoffbob2.jpg

Young Bob

_1450708_gallsirbobap300.jpg

bob_geldof.jpg

Bono's American Wife said:
His charity work aside, lets not forget that the Boomtown Rats were quite an influential band in their day...oops! My age is showing! :lol:

aaaaw i loved them...."tell me why i dont like mondays" <--- im 17 so u could be as young as me B.A.Wife :D

my dad met bob the man in the europa hotel here aboot 2 months ago but he didnt get an autograph :(

bono-vox said:

aaaaw i loved them...."tell me why i dont like mondays" <--- im 17 so u could be as young as me B.A.Wife :D

Your so sweet!! Well, I feel 17 sometimes but the fact that I'm old enough to have watched the incident that inspired the song live on TV gives away my true age! That and the fact that I have a son your age :lol:

Bono's American Wife said:

Your so sweet!! Well, I feel 17 sometimes but the fact that I'm old enough to have watched the incident that inspired the song live on TV gives away my true age! That and the fact that I have a son your age :lol:

teeeheeee well you can jsut pretend your that young anyway ;)

Oh I think your a cool mum cus you have a very good taste in music :D

I love the Boomtown Rats too and I'm 17 so..... They are just so fun but the lyrics are often quite serious and it's a good mix :) Bob's got a great band now too :)

ozzys grrl said:
hey look its YEEEEEEHA TONY lmao (sorry ,only one person will get that )

anyway ,

sir bobs great as an artist and a saint :wink: the two dont normaly mix but hes pulled it of,even if it wasnt planned.

Not this Tony thing again. He's my MP I hav to be able to take him seriously. I'm just glad I managed to da other week cos thinking back that could have ended up really badly if I hadn't forgotten about all dat lol

Back
Top Bottom