Bluey, you still around? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
Dearest Bluey, how we miss you and your wonderful MPS stories... Hope you have an absolutely MAHVAHLOUS birthday dahlink! And I hope life is treating you well!

I thought this was appropriate...

absolut_phisto.jpg

Happy birthday, sweetie ;)

Some Mac love... btw, does anyone know where to get those snazzy horns? I found some cheapo ones for Halloween, but I want authentic "Maccie" horns :)

macpelivs.jpg

That makes me think dirty thoughts.... :eyebrow:

bonodrag.jpg

Possibly my favorite pic of Maccie :drool:

macphistobis.jpg

Those eyes....

bonorushdie.jpg

Two of my favorite men... :heart:

macphisto_bw.jpg

This is not the *elevation* tour Maccie... ;)

O_O

O_O!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwww

You guys are AMAZING! Some of my life long best friends didn't remember my birthday but ... awwwwwww.

*PhistoHug*

Thank you so much. My life has been insane lately. So insane that you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Some of you know the sordid details, others do not. Someone tried to kill my brother over the weekend. He's okay but it's just one more bizarre scary thing happening lately, so you have no idea how much this little thread cheered me up. I miss all of you, I wish I could get on here more regularly.

Bluey News:
AnchorPhisto: Today on BNN... a close call for Bluey's brother, a closer call for Bluey herself, and ... who is that on the relationship front??? Does anyone remember ScottPhisto? Well, the news is that we've been dating for a few months now and are deliriously, amazingly happy. Luuuuuuuv. Yes, it's true. Our own man-slut has stolen me away from Mackie. :)

*punchdrunklovesickness*

Rrrow.

Re: O_O

bluephisto said:
who is that on the relationship front??? Does anyone remember ScottPhisto? Well, the news is that we've been dating for a few months now and are deliriously, amazingly happy. Luuuuuuuv. Yes, it's true. Our own man-slut has stolen me away from Mackie. :)

nooooooooooo! ;)

just kidding! that's awesome! you know we've always liked him and I'm glad you guys are happy :) hope things get less wacky for you ;)

Loveth,
hippy

Hippy Hippy Shaaake...

Hippy you are so sweet!!!

I think you may just have won (Ed McMahon comes to the PLEBA mansion door with me wrapped in an envelope) me back to PLEBA.

*huuuuuuuug*

Yes, my love CAN be bought for just a few compliments. *sigh*

J-Lo: My love don't cost a thiiiin- *SMACK*

Bluey: Heh, heh.

Re: Hippy Hippy Shaaake...

bluephisto said:
Hippy you are so sweet!!!

I think you may just have won (Ed McMahon comes to the PLEBA mansion door with me wrapped in an envelope) me back to PLEBA.

*does the happy bluey dance* :dance:

woo

Thanks. Yeah, Fishy blueeyes posted in the story a while back... this is BluePhisto darling. Different person altogether *cough* yes ... very different. Blueeyes was an idiot. Bluephisto is her tragic, sophisticated alter ego.

*melts into shadows*

bluephisto said:
Yes, blueeyes was killed in a tragic freak gasoline fight accident.

oh my! I'll have to catch up on that one... unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to read the MPS stories... I started to read them awhile ago... but I haven't had time to read them all and I really want to :scream:

:wave: I hope you decide to stay Bluey! I really do miss the stories and stuff...

*also smacks J-Lo just cause I've wanted to for awhile* :D

Dammit, I'm missin' all of the birthday threads lately...what's my problem??? :coocoo: :reject:

Anyways...better late than never! Happy birthday, girl! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom