blue eyed man met a brown eyed girl...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theusualsuspect

Babyface
anyhoo, i met him after the Live 8 gig in Edinburgh. Which was a real special day for B, obviously because of the whole Live 8 thing (he made a speech (on his own and with Bob Geldof) and sang with the Corrs. But mostly because that was the day he met with the world leaders and stuff.

It was about 2am and the poor guy was totally shattered but he still came over and was SUPER nice!! i kinda froze and couldn't speak LOL, but he made me feel so comfortable. i got a handshake, a hug, A KISS!!!! (i nearly fainted), a kiss on the cheek btw, then a photo. i had to quickly take the photo myself and i was so scared it'd be blurry (i was shaking so much) or that i'd cut half of his/my face out lol. but it's alright. i look extactic and B looks tired but he's got a wee smile on his face. he's a really physical guy, the hug was a proper tight hug and he had his arm around me tightly, it was so nice! he took my 'make poverty history' flag and signed it for me. i didnt even ask (i totally forgot) LOL, my brain turned to mush, time stopped and it was just me and Bono. me and my friend were just telling him he rocked, that he's the sexiest man alive, that we love him, that i love U2, LOL, just loads of stuff and he sed to the crowd (only about 20 people) "ahhhh, i'm lovin' these chicks". hehe, i nearly jumped on him and pinned him down LOL. i was the only girl who got a pic with him, i feel sooooo lucky. then as he went into the hotel he turned and waved to us. he didnt really speak to anyone else, signed a few things but he came over and stood with us. super super super amazing man! and he smelled like puuuure seduction!! he was heaven in man-form! jeez, thats a lot to read. hehe sorry. and here it is... my lucky photo... he looks like he might just grab a quick nap on my head LOL. hey, i wouldnt complain!!

meandbono.jpg

yeah i froze at first then he made me feel comfortable enough so i could actually feel the moment and the excitment!! which was amazing of him!! i'm still on a high!! for those that have met him, this high i'm on, will i come down? i really don't want to!! lol.

:applaud: Great pic & story - congratulations!! :up: You did a great job of explaining the encounter - I could feel how nervous you were! :yes:

I hope when I get the chance to meet him that I don't lose my function to speak, think, or react! He seems to create that effect where ever he goes, though, doesn't he? :drool: :faint: :lol:

theusualsuspect said:
yeah i froze at first then he made me feel comfortable enough so i could actually feel the moment and the excitment!! which was amazing of him!! i'm still on a high!! for those that have met him, this high i'm on, will i come down? i really don't want to!! lol.

Nope, I'm afraid there's no cominhg back to reality after meeting him. :lol:

theusualsuspect said:

nope, you really don't come off of it...at least I haven't yet and its been almost 2 months since I met him:drool:

Congradulations:hyper: :hyper: thats so cool!!!!!!

What a great story. What a sweetie Bono was to come over when he was soooo tired. He looks great, though, and so do you.
Congrats!!!!

Aw, I've got the biggest grin on from looking at your picture. :D
Bono does look as though one good snuggle would send him off to sleep, bless him. Isn't he the sweetest man on the planet?

Ancalagon said:
Aw, I've got the biggest grin on from looking at your picture. :D
Bono does look as though one good snuggle would send him off to sleep, bless him. Isn't he the sweetest man on the planet?

yes, yes he is. most definately!

thats a great story :cute: and nice pic :) i was up in edinburgh then and wanted to meet him then but we had to get up at 4am and were satying so far out of the city we couldnt go meet him, justhad to get our bus :(

am hoping i will meet him in september

he smelt good :drool:

thanks to everyone who responded with your kind words. im STILL over the moon about it, hehe. maybe one day i'll get over it....

... i hope not LOL.

theusualsuspect said:
me and my friend were just telling him he rocked, that he's the sexiest man alive, that we love him, that i love U2,

:lol: I've often wondered if I had the guts to tell him that he's the sexiest man alive if I ever met him.. :giggle: :wink:
Way to go, congratulations! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom