blindfold pictures!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

opaltranquility

Acrobat
ok i was finally able to download the blindfold version of 'whats going on' and i took some pics of it...15 actually. i tried to get all of the blindfolds bono wears, i'm pretty sure I got them all. if someone can be sexy and passionate while taking of blindfolds that have stereotypes on them..well he does it nicely. you really need to see the video to appreciate it. anyway, enjoy the pics

wgo01.jpg

wgo02.jpg

wgo03.jpg

wgo04.jpg

wgo05.jpg

more to come...

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

with my teeth at your back
and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

Originally posted by opaltranquility:

wgo04.jpg

more to come...
HOOKIE COOKIE! HOO-AH!!!!!!!!! that's HOT, man!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

It's not what you're dreaming
But what you're gonna do

P.S. OMG do they really show Bono that much? I MUST see it

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

It's not what you're dreaming
But what you're gonna do

OMG THAT IS SO HOT!!
eek.gif
A cold shower ain't enough baby I'm going down to 7-11 and stick myself in the ice chest! DAMN that is sexy! He is so hot and that REALLY turns me on! I should post those pics in my 'what turns you on' thread because that does! HOT!

------------------
~We need new dreams tonight~

hehe glad you enjoyed them. bonos part with the blindfolds is in the beginning... him looking in the camera is towards the end. if you think the pictures are to die for, u should REALLY see the whole thing lol...

the file is 64 mb, i'd be willing to send it to people through AIM or something if they're patient enough to wait for it to download...my screenname is OpalTranquility, just let me know...
biggrin.gif

*is not clicking play on the video again* haha

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

Hey opal,
I have a question for you? How do you go about capturing those video stills? I have about 30 or so U2 videos on my PC that I would love to have stills from. Can you help me out? If you would like to email me, my address is U2thegoalissoul@aol.com. Thanks!!!

Fishy <><

------------------

tonight the moon is a mirrorball
light flickers from across the hall
who'll catch the star when it falls...

WOWSA!!! I never thought someone could look so good in a blindfold, but for some reason those pics are just incredibly HOT! Bono should really wear a blindfold more often!
smile.gif

And like Fishy asked, how did you get screen captures from the video, opal? I have some videos that I'd be happy to makes pics out of.

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 11-17-2001).]

haha the frame caps is my little secret haha jk. it's really easy actually. you just need to have some kind of image program like adobe photoshop, or paint shop pro.

the easiest way to do it is to pause the video where you want the capture, move the mouse out of the way of the picture (i learned that the hard way lol) and then press alt and print screen key (up at the top of the keyboard, near the F keys)

then you go into the photo program and do paste (or paste as new image) and the whole window of your video player will be there. then you just gotta crop the rest of it...

the older versions of windows media player used to be better to do this because you could go frame by frame and get the exact picture you wanted. now the newer versions you cant, so you have to be quick with the pause button (or you can just click on the video when you want to stop it)

most of the caps i do are from windows media player but i've discovered you can do them with real video too, it's just harder because you can't pause it.. you gotta do the alt+print screen at the exact time you want a capture...

my next project..."stay" video caps
smile.gif
i had to wait to find it on mpeg but finally did. i'll share those too whenever i get around to doing it, maybe tomorrow

if you have any questions email me or IM me (opal tranquility)
smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

[This message has been edited by opaltranquility (edited 11-17-2001).]

wgo04.jpg

icon26.gif

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 11-17-2001).]

Is it just me or is it nice to see him in something other than the "jacket"....it seems those are the only pics we see lately ,and although he looks good in anything I do like a little variety ya know !!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

The long sleeved black shirt....really doing it for me...
wink.gif

my next project..."stay" video caps
smile.gif

Cool, I love the way they all look in that vid especially Bono!
wink.gif

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

This is sexy! He looks so young and beautiful! It gets me hot to think of him being blinded and helpless and then getting his eyes back, and that's just what this shows! *Admits having blindfold fantasies about Bono for many years* I love this, thanks for posting these pics!!

wgo15.jpg

Beautiful Bono! I love those sweet baby blue eyes!

[This message has been edited by GypsyHeartgirl (edited 11-17-2001).]

wgo04.jpg

he is sooooooooooo seXXy.
tongue.gif
thanks, opal!

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Holy feckin droooolll. Man, it's confession for this Catholic girl tomorrow. Bono, have MERCY.

Acutally, never mind.
biggrin.gif

Kitten, please tell me you're seeing these....

Sweet dreams are made of these....

SD

not sure how you did that opalt, but it's a great sequence and thanks for organising it. Autumn was directing traffic over here from ETYKIW. Glad she did otherwise I'd have missed it and they are beautiful.
I saw the clip of What's Going On for the first time on the weekend, just after seeing my first glimpse of the elevation tour in action on the Boston elevation film clip. It was quite moving as are those pics
biggrin.gif

Have fun musiclovers

[
wgo04.jpg

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! *THUD* *DIES*

HE looks so delicious on this one! OMG

SA-LI-VA-TIOOOOOON!!!!!!!

I swear! He looks like 20 something , OMG I HAVE! to find a clone of this man

*dies again*

PS: THANK YOU OPALTRANQUILITY!!!!! *REDIES*
biggrin.gif

wgo01.jpg

Samantha sees Bono bound and blindfolded, tiptoes over and *tackles* him!

Bono: "Wha-wha- who's there? What's goin' on?"
wink.gif

(Me disguising my voice)"It's Ali dear, don't worry I've got you......
wink.gif
he-he-he!
biggrin.gif

Oh the possibilities! These pics are SEXY!!!!!!
smile.gif

Thanks Opaltranquility for doing this for us! I can't wait to see Stay! How about Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, he looked so hot in that! Do you have the Rio Walk On?

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

if you can tell me where i can download whos gonna ride your wild horses and the rio walk on, id be more than happy to work on them. can't use kazaa though, it's banned in my school blah...gimme a few days and i can do it wednesday at home where i can freely download everything i could ever want haha.

smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
Holy feckin droooolll. Man, it's confession for this Catholic girl tomorrow. Bono, have MERCY.

Acutally, never mind.
biggrin.gif

Kitten, please tell me you're seeing these....

Sweet dreams are made of these....

SD

I'm seeing them Sherry! WOW! What a turn on, I am boiling hot!! Call me a sick puppy but this has got to be the sexiest thing I have ever seen! Bono tied up and blindfolded (bondage if you will!) is an exciting prospect, having a gorgeous guy like that helpless and at my mercy! A (temporarily of course!) blind Bono pushes all the right buttons for me. Oh dear Lord have mercy on me! He looks so good, and his hair is so beautiful, and his face looks so sad and sweet yet determined, his hands, his body, everything about this series of pics is more than extremely appealing to me to say the least! After all those sexy scenes of unwrapping his eyes, to get to see those beautiful eyes is the icing on the cake, it's all so perfect!!
smile.gif

When Bono said on David Letterman that Britney would be in the video in a blindfold and he got a wicked little grin on his face, the first thing I did was get one on my face and think, 'Bono I don't care about her I want to see YOU in a blindfold!' I never imagined I'd be lucky enough to have it come true!

I must stop hyperventilating....sigh...drool.....swoon.....thud....HOT!!!!!!! Maybe I'd better go now, oh what this is doing to me!! Thanks!

Feeling a little kinky...but it's good to know I'm not alone!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 11-18-2001).]

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
I'm seeing them Sherry! WOW!
[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 11-18-2001).]

Oh, we all hear ya. Except, at the same time (my GOD am I really about to type this "out loud?") I'd...almost...I mean...if HE blindfolded me...that could work too.
redface.gif

Hey, I trust him.
biggrin.gif

Anyway, lol, yeah, he's very very hot and exciting in these pictures. And I also love how very very Bono it is. Its so HIM because it's so serious and social (check out the labels he's peeling off one by one...Irish...Catholic...Protestant...) but it's so slyly sexy at the exact same time. Without being obvious or without that being "the point." YOU GO BONO! How very him....

SD

You're right Sherry! Leave it to Bono to do everything just right. How perfect, how hot! Oh, the impure thoughts....forgive me for I have sinned! BONO is too hot and gorgeous! He's such a joy and a pleasure for us in so many ways!

Back
Top Bottom