blender pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finally tracked down the Vanity Fair at Borders - I guess I'll get the Blender magazine in the mail around Christmas....

sweetie said:

Tell me about it! I can't find anything and I've been going to B&N everyweek to look for them. Lets tally. I need Q, uncut, Blender, and Black Book. I own nil at this point.

Same here :angry: I needz mah U2 magz!!!! Blender's out October 19th according to the other crappy Blender with Hillary Duff on the cover (I flipped through it and saw the "next issue" thing with U2 and stared at it for like five minutes even though I'd already seen the pic on PLEBA). Q (and maybe Uncut and Blackbook? I dunno) is British so it gets here late...I need to subscribe to this stuff :p

Thanks Neutral and Jam Jar and everyone... great article, great pics! Is it just me or is the Edge looking really :drool:? I'm soooo a Bono girl but for some reason lately Edge has just been looking really hot...of course they all look hawt, especially Larry without his shirt...if only Bono was shirtless, guess I'll have to wait for the Vertigo video :wink:

I was at my local Books-a-Million yesterday (can't get to B&N on my lunch break). They did have Black Book, but Blender, Uncut and Q I didn't see at all... not even LAST month's issues. :down:

Got to try & get out to B&N this weekend - there's definately a Blender there with my name on it!!! :drool: :bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: :drool:

AtomicBono said:

Is it just me or is the Edge looking really :drool:? I'm soooo a Bono girl but for some reason lately Edge has just been looking really hot

Come over to the dark side.:evil: I've been an Edge girl way too long. Maybe I'm getting too old for this.... well, I guess one is never too old for a crush!

Got the BlackBook :drool: Vanity Fair :drool: was stupid and paid for a copy of Q off Ebay :| will look again this weekend at Borders for Uncut & Blender. (BTW in Vanity Fair--the article mentions Adam's girlfriend since 94--sorry I havent been keeping up with Adam like I should--but who is she?)

scan0004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom