Blender article!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can honestly say that the Blender article was the best thing I have read in a magazine in a very long time... people must have thought I was crazy. I was sitting in Starbucks (conveniently located at the back of Borders), drinking my coffee, and randomly bursting into fits of giggles!

Finally got it..TODAY!!

And at of all places, my local Kash-N-Karry store.:eyebrow: I went there during my lunch hour to get somethings for dinner (since absent-minded hubby just can't get his act together..but yes I still allow him to live with me and still love him:wink: )Anywhoo..as I'm checking out of the express lane, I decide to take a peek at the magazine rack,just for kicks..and lo and behold, there it was! a HUGE stack of them btw, and placed right upfront!

I assume whoever's stocking the rack must love U2, or just got drawn in by Larry's extreme hotness.either way, I was a happy camper! I just got done reading it.Larry's irrational fear of kittens is too disturbing and funny! the man would be in Hell in my house.My cats are insane and petting sluts..they HAVE to be petted, and will hang all over you, given half a chance:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom