"Black Book" request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bearleft

The Fly
And here I go with another request.

Does anyone have Bono's smashing "Black Book" cover photo from a few years back? Preferably without the writing, but I'm not picky.

Is this the one you mean?!

blackbookbono.jpg

blackbook2-vi.jpg

I had both!:wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

blackbookbono.jpg

blackbook2-vi.jpg

*THUD!*:drool:

I have the one with the lettering.. Love this pic..

hc do you mind if I save the pic you have without the writing?:wink: I would love this one for my lil collection.

hcbiggs2002 said:

blackbookbono.jpg

blackbook2-vi.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

That would be it. I :heart: that cover.

Thank you thank you thank you. :bow:

This may sound stupid, but is that Miranda Otto in your avatar?

bearleft said:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

That would be it. I :heart: that cover.

Thank you thank you thank you. :bow:

This may sound stupid, but is that Miranda Otto in your avatar?

That's actually a picture of me!:wink: But I'm very flattered to be mistaken for Miranda Otto! She's one of my favourite actresses, especially her role as Eowyn in The Lord of The Rings my favourite movie trilogy of all time!:D

hcbiggs2002 said:

That's actually a picture of me!:wink: But I'm very flattered to be mistaken for Miranda Otto! She's one of my favourite actresses, especially her role as Eowyn in The Lord of The Rings my favourite movie trilogy of all time!:D

No way! It sure looks like her. I wasn't sure, then I glanced at your location and thought "It has to be." And LOTR is my absolute fave as well.

Carek1230 said:
That man looks sooooooooooooo yummy in purple. The color just does something to his eyes and skin tone......:drool:

Ditto here. I remember seeing that magazine on the top shelf at a bookstore and bought it by the cover alone. I don't know how long it was before I even cracked it open. :drool:

I am also a fan of this cover photo. The purple makes his eyes pop, and the pose accentuates his trademark nose... which is a good thing :p

Our lads are gracing the cover of so many magazines in recent years... I seriously can't keep up anymore.

bearleft said:

No way! It sure looks like her. I wasn't sure, then I glanced at your location and thought "It has to be." And LOTR is my absolute fave as well.

Glad to meet another JRR Tolkien fan here!! Do ever visit u2.coms Zootopia message boards? My nickname there is Celebrian (that's what the C stands for in hcbiggs!) and we both know who Celebrian is now don't we?!:wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Glad to meet another JRR Tolkien fan here!! Do ever visit u2.coms Zootopia message boards? My nickname there is Celebrian (that's what the C stands for in hcbiggs!) and we both know who Celebrian is now don't we?!:wink:

I haven't visited the Zootopia boards yet. I may be headed over there soon. I've been happy here at PLEBA. The vibe is normally really nice, no snark, etc. How is it at Zootopia?

And of course I know who Celebrian is. I'm a big Agent Elrond fan. :wink: :nerd:

bearleft said:

I haven't visited the Zootopia boards yet. I may be headed over there soon. I've been happy here at PLEBA. The vibe is normally really nice, no snark, etc. How is it at Zootopia?

And of course I know who Celebrian is. I'm a big Agent Elrond fan. :wink: :nerd:

Zootopia looks a little furlorn compared to Interference! I hate the black!! And there only seems to be 3-15(at the most) 'viewers' on the messages boards at any time, whereas here...!:wink: But I check it out everyday just incase I come across anything interesting like the U2 Survey I posted here sometime back!

If you've noticed, since being mistaken for Eowyn I've re-located to Emyn Arnen!!:wink:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:

Zootopia looks a little furlorn compared to Interference! I hate the black!! And there only seems to be 3-15(at the most) 'viewers' on the messages boards at any time, whereas here...!:wink: But I check it out everyday just incase I come across anything interesting like the U2 Survey I posted here sometime back!

If you've noticed, since being mistaken for Eowyn I've re-located to Emyn Arnen!!:wink:

I'll have to check it out. Most likely not until the weekend though.

And I noticed your relocation in one of your posts on another thread. Mmm, Faramir. :drool:

(And boy, is this getting off-topic ) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom