Black and White Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Always fun to pilage U2.com...

gallery_zoo_06.jpg

gallery_zoo_03.jpg

gallery_zoo_01.jpg

gallery_zoo_04.jpg

achtung_gallery_1.jpg

^^ I feel robbed. How come there's new individual pics of the other guys in the new calendar but an old one of Edge? :tsk:

:sigh: That's ok....I'll :drool: over it anyways.........

With the exception of last week, I've been bad. I've hardly posted at all in the past month or so. Snapfish permitting, I'm going to upload some pictures I found last night. They're just live shots but they are different than our usual ones we all have........be back soon with some :edge:

arw9797 said:
With the exception of last week, I've been bad. I've hardly posted at all in the past month or so. Snapfish permitting, I'm going to upload some pictures I found last night. They're just live shots but they are different than our usual ones we all have........be back soon with some :edge:

:tsk: Yes, you have been bad and we're all very disappointed in you!!!

:laugh:

Naw, it's okay, whatever you can share is all good. But even if you can't contribute, enjoying Edge threads is really what this is all about.

:heart: :edge:

^^ I feel robbed. How come there's new individual pics of the other guys in the new calendar but an old one of Edge?

Yeah, that is a little stinky (plus I am underwhelmed in general by the calendar because some of the pics in there are like three years old), but to make up for it one new black and white pic of Edge...

attachment.php

Bless you Helena Christensen!! I'm still waiting for the October issue of Elle UK to come out in the US, I'm hoping that pic of Edge is in it along with a little sum-up from Helena. I've read her comments on the Bono pic but I'd like to know why she decided to photograph Edge like this.

Back
Top Bottom