Birthday Countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tbird

War Child
In honor of our adorable, shy but incredibly sexy hit man, lets see some photos of Lardence with you fans through the years! Would post one myself but have not been fortunate enough to be graced with this just yet.... a girl can dream.

Since I don't have that... how about just one of my favorites...

34535%3A%3A723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2324%3D464%3D935%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B9384%3B%3B55ot1lsi

Ahhh, these are great pics :applaud:

Larry is so so sexy!!! :giggle:

I have not met Larry or Edge yet :sigh: but can't complain I guess, 2 down, 2 to go!!!!!

Lisa

Did he give you the nod or lame wave to acknowledge it... I got a thumbs up at the first NY show when I gave him a wave (we were right next to the stage in the first row)...

tbird said:
Did he give you the nod or lame wave to acknowledge it... I got a thumbs up at the first NY show when I gave him a wave (we were right next to the stage in the first row)...

LOL @ lame wave, I love the little half-assy wave!

I got a smirk :)combust: ) and a thumbs up. :laugh:

Nothing beats the stick, but this was pretty cute, too. :D

Lame Wave! :lmao:

Perfect way to describe Larry's greetings as he goes down the catwalk

"hmm Bono wanted me to say thanks"

:lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

LOL @ lame wave, I love the little half-assy wave!

I got a smirk :)combust: ) and a thumbs up. :laugh:

Nothing beats the stick, but this was pretty cute, too. :D

The words Larry and stick in the same thought..."sigh"

kellyahern said:

excuse me, I'm sorry... just had to pull myself off the floor... is this women giving Larry a kiss on the cheek... oh my g-d! and he's letting her?! who is this unbelievably lucky woman!!

Miroslava said:
Lame Wave! :lmao:

Perfect way to describe Larry's greetings as he goes down the catwalk

"hmm Bono wanted me to say thanks"

:lol:

I call that they "hey, how ya doing"* wave :giggle:

Next time Larry's car drives into the arena, I think all the people should do that wave :lmao:.

to demonstate :)
ad51fb0e.jpg

0a817301.jpg

the lack of wrist action is important

*also known as the "stop in the name of love" wave or the "when you just want to say hey" wave

Kelly that wave is too high.. you have to hold you arms at your side and only flex your wrist....

I love larry to bits, ever since I was 15 he's been my celeb-crush (so its about 21 years now, except for my brothers and father, he has been the most consistent man in my life.. and has never broken my heart) but his running may even be lamer than his wave... at the Oct 7 show he missed his cue to get to the end of the ellipse for yahweh, and he ran up there in the oddest way... thinking about it I bet he did b/c he was worried about falling (as I would be) but it was so hilarious... i only wish there were video of it...

Back
Top Bottom