Birthday Countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tbird said:
Kelly that wave is too high.. you have to hold you arms at your side and only flex your wrist....

I love larry to bits, ever since I was 15 he's been my celeb-crush (so its about 21 years now, except for my brothers and father, he has been the most consistent man in my life.. and has never broken my heart) but his running may even be lamer than his wave... at the Oct 7 show he missed his cue to get to the end of the ellipse for yahweh, and he ran up there in the oddest way... thinking about it I bet he did b/c he was worried about falling (as I would be) but it was so hilarious... i only wish there were video of it...

Wasn't there, myself (I WISH I was), but... I have terrible back problems myself, and it screws up my sense of balance when it flares up... so bad at times, I can't even get on an escalator, because I'm afraid I'll fall-- I have to take the elevator, even one floor down! I couldn't even imagine trying to run down a narrow catwalk... I would definitely fall off!!

Maybe it's that way for Larry, too, sometimes... or maybe it's the Guinness!!! :wink:

Back to fan pics...
Larrywfan.jpg

LarryTorontoyankeescap.jpg

JTfanpic1.jpg

FanLarrytouchinghandbubble.jpg

And just because it makes me laugh...
crazylarryATYCLB.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Why does he look so short there :ohmy:

Ahhh Larry Larry Larry, it's not 12 am here yet, so I won't wish you happy birthday till tomorrow morning, but you should know... you should smile in your bday pics :drool: :D :p

LOL, giant boy!!!

Hey NOW IS TIME... Happy Birthday Larry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: Smile for the picture please :camera: :D LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU

Hmmmm I am so bad, :lol: I thought today was 31st... someone DID say that in my family now, who was it :mad: :wink: OK, I accept it, I'm mad

OK, Larry, read my mssg tomorrow ;)

Back
Top Bottom