Bin the Beanie...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me thinks the Welly Song came first, have you heard Billy Connolly singing it?

Its one of those songs you need to sing in a Scottish accent...

dsmith2904 said:
3439%3A%3A3523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3B94%3D32%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323694%3A%3A9269ot1lsi

Has anyone seen American History X? Cos without the Beanie, Edge looks like Derek, the guy who stomped a black guys head into a gutter.

Keep it. I don't want to think of a racist bastard every time I see Edge. I prefer thinking of the coolest man in the world -- Beanie or no Beanie.
:wink:

OMG!!! The Beanie Song!!! :lmao:

Oh, you save so many of my boring and uninteresting working days, guys!

:lol: the Beanie song cracked me up! Edge's beanie is great, but I'd love to see him dig out the old ZooTV beanie with the symbols on it. That was awesome.

Probably a beanie room...like I imagine Bono must have a sunglasses room. They both probably have an assistant whose job it is to keep them clean and put them safely away at the end of the day. (They must be pretty sweaty after a concert - the beanies that is.) I could do that job...for either of them. Chief Beanie Washer and Sunglass Cleaner. That's me!

snowflake said:

:hmm: I always thought Edge didn't sweat. Bono even said in one of the Brazilian concerts "See? No sweat. Who's working for whom here?" ( :lol: )

I didn't think he sweat either. I've heard that men from the future don't sweat, but you never know...

But that does make an interesting idea for a thread... "THE EDGE... as-close-to-sweating-as-he-gets pictures!" :D

The beanie song...:laugh:

And, if I really have to pick one... I'd go for beanie-less! He's very :drool: either wayl, I must say... but I think he looks so natural and relaxed sans beanie!

Elsie said:
:lol: the Beanie song cracked me up! Edge's beanie is great, but I'd love to see him dig out the old ZooTV beanie with the symbols on it. That was awesome.
yea I love that beanie, I wish I could find a pic with all the symbols on them... maybe something I can stitch on a beanie myself :wink:
:shifty:
wouldn't it be funny if Edge suddenly starts to wear colored beanies?
he looks fine without it tho,... so add me in the banthebeanie group ;)

Babydoll said:
And I also said it's NOT to be taken seriously :)

:shrug:

And I said that I didn't take you seriously. So? I was just confused as new words keep popping up all over the place here. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom