Big photo of Bono on his Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicLemon

War Child
bono060511058vm.jpg

dpmlk said:
Are those rings on the new chain he is wearing??

:shrug: Maybe they're his house keys. :wink: Or some bit or bob saying "If lost, return to...."

Lovely GIANT pic, btw...thank you! :)

It's hard to tell since the bottom is tucked into his hoodie but it kinda looks like his chain matches Gavin's chain(s). :hmm:

:giggle: gotta be his carkeys... not that he's allowed to drive in this state!
thanks for the pic AL! you always have the large great pics.. where do you get them?

I thought the chain looked like Gavin's also.... maybe it was Gavin's birthday gift... matching friendship necklaces. :lol: just kidding. :|

:giggle: I just noticed Bono's hair is already getting white again in this pic.... he must've dyed it again before editoring the Independent!

:lmao: He looks like he's about to fall flat on his face. That man is completely drunk. I mean, take-a-bath-in-it drunk. Good lord. Ah, well. He'll live.

longingforBono said:
One must admit though that if Gavin and Guggi weren't Bono's best friends, no one would be caught dead with either one of them.

I beg to differ. Gavin and Guggi are both incredibly talented, creative men who have demonstrated their loyalty to a childhood friend through thick and thin. I find that incredibly attractive in a person.

PopDaisy said:

I beg to differ. Gavin and Guggi are both incredibly talented, creative men who have demonstrated their loyalty to a childhood friend through thick and thin. I find that incredibly attractive in a person.

So you are telling me that if you came across Gavin and Guggi, looking exactly as they do in that photo, with Bono NOT THERE, that you'd appreciate all their talent and creativity and go off with them for a drink or whatever?

Puhleeze.:no:

longingforBono said:

So you are telling me that if you came across Gavin and Guggi, looking exactly as they do in that photo, with Bono NOT THERE, that you'd appreciate all their talent and creativity and go off with them for a drink or whatever?

Puhleeze.:no:

I don't know Gavin's music, but I love Guggi's art! :up: I don't really *get* art, but I love his bowls and such. I struggle with most paintings that are supposed to be the coolest things on earth, but I understand the concept of a bronze bowl!!

:wink: heh you'd all be scared of me if you'd seen me!

I think Guggi and Gav both are incredibly talented men... ok I admit, Gavin scared me a bit in the beginning, but he is said to be a very nice and charming man.. they're both very talented, and I don't think their friendship with Bono has much to do with that!

I certainly would keep walking with an eye to my personal safety. Gavin moreso than Guggi; Guggi's actually fairly unthreatening-looking. Gavin makes my skin crawl.

Yeah, Gavin is kinda scary looking. I guess it doesn't bother me as much b/c my dad has really crazy/weird/scary looking friends so I grew up around people like Gav and Guggi.

Yikes Gg... I hope you don't look like a cockroach... or Gavin or Guggi! Just kidding... awww why would you scare us??!!! I doubt that! I really don't find them scary either. Ok maybe Gavin a little...

:reject: There must be something wrong with me...I've never thought Gavin was scary! He just looks like he'd be a lot of fun to me. :shrug: (And I loved him in "Breakfast on Pluto!")

longingforBono said:
One must admit though that if Gavin and Guggi weren't Bono's best friends, no one would be caught dead with either one of them.

You really make a big mistake thinking that everyone is like you. Personally, I've always been attracted to offbeat artistic types, and looking like a Ken doll is the surest way to turn me off. Believe it or not, I'm not alone in this.

Back
Top Bottom