Big Girls Are Best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by WildHonee:
....it's sexy ma ma ma ma ma??

I could have SWORN it's sexy Mo na na na na....I'll have another listen

biggrin.gif

no way! it's sexy Em em em em ily! duh.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Emily

Originally posted by WildHonee:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U853965.jpg
o yeah yeah yeah....
OOOOOHhhhh girls!! thank you for a much needed laugh!!! omggg lollll

probably shouldn't add this to the fire here, but eh- have you ever heard of a song called "billy boola"? Bono and Gavin sing it, and I'm gonna put a disclaimer so you all sit down and dont break any limbs but there's this line in it "i'm still afloat you're going down on me" lol. *raises eyebrows suggestively* good ol' Bono!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
She tied you to the kitchen chair
She broke your throne She cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:

probably shouldn't add this to the fire here, but eh- have you ever heard of a song called "billy boola"? Bono and Gavin sing it, and I'm gonna put a disclaimer so you all sit down and dont break any limbs but there's this line in it "i'm still afloat you're going down on me" lol. *raises eyebrows suggestively* good ol' Bono!!
biggrin.gif

I LOVE that song! I can't believe no one else around here talks about it. Perhaps 'cause Gavin sings all the really sexy stuff, not Bono...but "Billy Boola" is my get-up-and-shake-yer-booty song! I've even dreamt about it....

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" - Me

*Somewhere, Edge blushes.*

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

OMG I'M GOING TO DOWNLOAD THIS SONG RIGHT NOW!!! (I've heard it's a goodie)

Jeez, all this talk about doggie style and strip bars...I don't know weather to hurl or take a cold shower or what!!!

EP&A - are you sick too?? There must be something going around...everybody and their dog(gie style) is sick from Larry and Dallas to me and Moonie...I blame it all on U2, of course!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Echo:
I LOVE that song! I can't believe no one else around here talks about it. Perhaps 'cause Gavin sings all the really sexy stuff, not Bono...but "Billy Boola" is my get-up-and-shake-yer-booty song! I've even dreamt about it....

Originally posted by Discoteque:
I don't know weather to hurl or take a cold shower or what!!!

I feel like that all the time.

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"We're fighting something we barely understand...Esperanto!"

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" - Me

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

I'm gone for one day and Larry's sick?
icon33.gif

Oh, see, now the big girls are best comes out.... oh jeeze, of course all the comments I make are gonna be taken suggestively... (scandalized!) oooohhh... taking suggestively... *loves how that sounds*

And, speaking of suggestive sounds, I just love the last "muh-mah" Bono breathes at the end of the BGAB - woo baby... that song is just freakin' awesome. Hey, even in my skinny days, I was never a stick. Built like my dad - had to rip out the freakin' shoulder pads in clothing because they made me look like a football player. I don't need extra shoulder padding, thankyouverymuch. Broad shoulders, long legs, big hands, feet.... I'm just a big girl. So, yep... Bono said it: Big girls are best. (no offense to skinny girls - I'm having a PMS moment right now - I've consumed lots of chocolate in the past two days, and suddenly I'm pining away for a size 2 waist... GAAAH!)

See, I'm not really *sick* per-se... Unfortunately, my voice hasn't been back to normal since I yammered all the way back to LA from Vegas... I'm a bit worried about that. Maybe it's because I talk for a living.
smile.gif

I gotta go to bed now... I'm high on chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven and diet pepsi... at 12:42 AM. What fun!

Moonie

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
biggrin.gif

!!!!!!!! *spontaneously falls down 4 flights of stairs, leaving clouds of lemons and scraps of leather as she goes*

oooooooooooooooooooo Baby
sexy Bo no no no no.....

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

STING: Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.

Back
Top Bottom