Beware!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
I just got done uh..throwing up..and it was all because of THIS! This evil demon in the form of a blue bottle!
334%3B%3A97923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C87763%3A%3Bot1lsi

It doesn't taste like berries...it's NASTY! Just thinking about it makes me wanna hurl...it's still making me twitch!:crack: has anyone tried it?

Ew ew ew...we have a bottle of it sittin in my refrigerator. Ma's friend brought it over for us to try...it's scary :madspit: I'm so disappointed in pepsi :tsk:

I have never heard of it but that diet coke with lemon even though its supposed to taste nice and i have never tasted it makes me :crack: and so does that berry pepsi :crack: :crack: :crack:

I'm a huge Diet Coke fiend. In fact, I have one sitting in the freezer.... be right back....
anywho. I tried a sip of that Pepsi Blue stuff and it just tasted like an overly sweetened berry soda - almost like a white berry Icee at the movies. I can't imagine finishing a complete bottle of that stuff - no wonder it made you :barf:.

Diet Coke with Lemon isn't the greatest and it doesn't taste anything like when you put lemon in it yourself. I'm actually rather partial to Diet Dr. Pepper. :D

Moonie Moober :D

Thanks for the warning. We dont have it over here yet but I will be ready for it when it arrives :yes:

Kristie, Ellen, Laura, and I all tried it a few weeks ago, I didn't really care. The only pops I will drink are Mountain Dew, Coke, and Vanilla Coke. I thought the blue Pepsi was ok, I mean, I'll drink that sooner than ANY diet pop (oh wait, I'd NEVER drink a diet pop!) but it's not something I'll buy again.

Does anyone like the vanilla coke? There's this restaraunt in my 'hood that's been selling vanilla cokes for EVER, it's joost regular coke w/ vanilla flavor shots in it (same stuff that flavors coffee) and it's soooooo good! But the bottled vanilla coke is a little dissapointing I think.

Bonochick said:
I :heart: Vanilla Coke!!! :drool:

you should try the real stuff, get a regular coke at a coffee shop and ask for vanilla flavor shots, mmmmm. tis even good in coke icee!:yes:

btw, i am greatly amused by your avatar and location...too funny! :laugh:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Does anyone like the vanilla coke? There's this restaraunt in my 'hood that's been selling vanilla cokes for EVER, it's joost regular coke w/ vanilla flavor shots in it (same stuff that flavors coffee) and it's soooooo good! But the bottled vanilla coke is a little dissapointing I think.

I was disappointed in vanilla Coke.. I thought it would be at least good because of so many people raving about it, but it was :barf: IMO. I still need to try Pepsi Blue..

Know what I love (forgive me if somebody already said it!)? Coke with cherry syrup in it...:drool: There's a restaurant back home that makes it soooooo well...I drank so much of it that I couldn't even eat a whole piece of pizza once it arrived; I was too full! *lol*

I've never even HEARD of pepsi blue! But in a morbid way, I'm now curious about exactly how BAD it is. I think I must know. Especially since this monstrosity is apperantly giving the color blue a bad name!

*Freaks out as her stock market value crashes 300 points*:scream: :scream: :scream:

I think the Vanillia coke is pretty good but *swirls vanilla coke around in a glass * the sweetness gets a little... how do you say?...cloying after two of them. I almost prefer just making my own vanilla coke. I can FEEL the enamel rotting off my teeth as I drink the bottled kind, and when I make my own i can pretend that my teeth will be fine, that the sugar and phosphoric acid are gently CARESSING my teeth, in a loving way...

:crack:

Anyway...

I like Vanilla Coke, reminds me of cream soda which is better imo. Haven't tried lemon pepsi, don't think I'd like it though. I hadn't heard of Pepsi Blue until i read about it on Interference 'cause I hardly watch tv anymore, sounds icky though. Anyone remember clear pepsi (or was it Coke?) anyways that stuff was kind of strange. *stops herself from rambling on any longer*

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I like Vanilla Coke, reminds me of cream soda which is better imo. Haven't tried lemon pepsi, don't think I'd like it though. I hadn't heard of Pepsi Blue until i read about it on Interference 'cause I hardly watch tv anymore, sounds icky though. Anyone remember clear pepsi (or was it Coke?) anyways that stuff was kind of strange. *stops herself from rambling on any longer*

UG Clear Pepsi :no: From what I remember, that stuff was awful. Poor pepsi...they seem to be coming up with some pretty rotten ideas for soda. And yes...that pepsi blue is STILL sittin in our refrigerator, cause no one wants to touch it. :eeklaugh:

Back
Top Bottom